I can't find the words to describe Royal Westmoreland. The views from the Condo we stayed in were simply breathtaking, we could see almost the entire West Coast of Barbados. The trees and plants on the compund created an surreal nature setting which my husband and I both needed --- a great getaway from the busy city life.
The beach was just less than 5 mins away, we jumped into our Coastal Rental car and skipped to beach every day. The agent from the car rental gave us several hot spots to visit and she was so very helpful. I had to thank her for the tips when we departed, we had so much fun.
I would reccommend Mullins Beach which is not to far , it's just fabulous. Barbados has so many beaches, you can choose one on any given day and check it out. It was fun trying a different beach each time. Staying on the West Coast was well worth the trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Westmoreland is an exclusive Barbados estate and country club, a gated community of luxury homes and holiday villas with exceptional facilities, including the world-class Royal Westmoreland championship 18 hole golf course. Spread across 750 acres of lush tropical landscape in the Parish of St James overlooking the Platinum coast, Royal Westmoreland offers the ultimate Caribbean lifestyle, for a holiday or for a lifetime. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Royal Westmoreland Hotel Saint James
- Royal Westmoreland Saint James
- Royal Westmoreland Barbados/Saint James Parish