“Thanks Rene”

Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Had a great meal tonight, we were looked after by Rene & his colleague all evening, the menu had so many options to choose from it took us a while. The Tuna was great as was the Rarebit, my chicken curry was excellent as was the salmon. Maybe the special Martinis at the end were a step too far but really good.

Well worth a visit !

Reviewed September 3, 2017

We make a point of going here every time we get out to Barbados. Menu is good, food is really good ( the fried chicken is my personal favorite) and the drinks are great - the rum punch is probably my favorite on the island. Staff are friendly and the service is very good - Stefan, the owner, is very friendly and accommodating. Definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank Steve0z1965
Reviewed August 21, 2017

Scarlet is the best place EVER, where you can really enjoy an excellent dinner as well as the best cocktails on the island.
My husband and I spend 1 week in Barbados and where recommended Scarlet. We went twice for dinner, as the variety of taste offered is absolutely delicious. We wanted to try everything on the menu.
The service is excellent, the staff is just lovely.
We definitely recommend anyone going to Barbados to make sure they book a table at Scarlet.

1  Thank rblkatherine
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

My wife and myself booked a table at scarlets for 7pm, we were the first and only ones there (bit of a worry)
But by 7.30 the place was packed, and the reason is that this restaurant offers great food at reasonable prices, my wife had the porters chicken, I had the lamb, both dishes were cooked to perfection, we also had a sweet, cocktail and beers, the staff were attentive, and polite . We like to try different restaurants and this one you can have a nice meal at a good price .

Reviewed August 12, 2017

Booked a table for five and we were fitted in although they were very busy. The service was excellent, the food absolutely delicious and the drinks were divine. Food portions are very large. The atmosphere is great. Wonderful restaurant well worth a visit when you are on the island.