“Awesome b'day treat”

Champers
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

My sis took me to Champers for my b'day, the ambiance was relaxing and the food delightful . I have to make special mention of that Gluten free brownie sigh* totally divine!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,448)

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Everyone 's taste is different. For us, this place was the best, hands down. The food was fresh, full of Island flavors, and with top notch presentation.
The ambience is amazing, sitting on a cliff overlooking the crashing waves.
Service was excellent.
The staff also helped us celebrate our Anniversary in a very special way, thank you Champers!
Reservations recommended, don't miss out on this place!!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My husband, our two sons and I were invited to lunch here by a family member who lives on Barbados. What a great place situated overlooking the ocean and beach with a fantastic covered decked area. The food was all amazingly delicious & the G&Ts were perfectly served (I know I shouldn't judge a restaurant by its G&T)! Great ambience and attentive staff. Highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely return next time I'm on the island!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Less than an hour ago, we celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary with a lovely dinner at Champers.
We were greeted warmly by the hostess and were soon seated as close to the ocean as possible. Our table was decorated with anniversary greetings and personalized menus!
Our waiter Kerry was very pleasant and his suggestions were spot on. Our meals arrived very quickly and tasted superb! It was a very busy evening into night and the staff were all professional and service was excellent. Thanks to the team at Champers for making our special night even more so!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Our first time at Champers after a recommendation from a taxi driver. Superb location overlooking the water. Food was superb and some of the best we have had on the Island. We had tried the Cliff a few years ago which was fabulous but Champers is just as good without the hefty price tag and is far more comfortable. Owner met us on entry and remembered our name when we left. Highly recommended.