All reviews lawrence gap tennis courts the pure ocean restaurant timeshare owners full kitchen breakfast bar living room large pool garden view self catering nice resort flying fish harbour lights happy hour night life rum punch sea turtles
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Be aware of the beach a a man told me I couldn't sit under the umbrella unless I pay 20 BD I was shock I got up and I observed this lady name Beulah come around collection money and she don't work for the resort how can the resort operate like that I observed this a few times over the course 4 days she DO NOT work at the resort so pay up if you want to sit there..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank truthjustice1
Divi2017, Guest Relations Manager at Divi Southwinds Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

Thank you for your review and for letting us know about this individual. We are sharing this immediately with our resort management team.

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here from the 7th -14th Feb ..with 3 friends .. after reading some of the reviews was quite skepical of the Hotel .. Well i was so surprised we had a 1 bed apt overlooking the beach room 706 .. It had a bedroom with huge bed .. plenty of space .. a bathroom and sofa bed in living area . i slept on sofa bed and it was so comfy .. The appt was very clean .. the kitchen had a huge fridge cooker microwave .. Fans .. Air con.. Towels were changed everyday . Bins emptied daily beds made think they were changed twice in the week .. the housekeepers were lovely .. I couldnt find a fault with this place .. All the staff here were friendly .. I will mention though that pure ocean bar is pricey ... And the service when dining is very slow but you are in the carribean where life is alot more laid back .. The lady and man on the beach who you rent the parasols from are the most loveliest people you will ever meet .. Will miss them .. But i will be back next year without a doubt .. 2nd visit to the island and i love it .. Stayed at the Yellow bird hotel ( Top of the gap ) but found the Divi equally as good and better price . Thanks to all at the Divi Southwinds see you next year .
Lucy Cassin

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your kind review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope you will return to Barbados soon and stay with us again.

Reviewed February 10, 2018

Just returned from my 5th visit to Divi Southwinds, where I joined a number of family members who are timeshare owners, and stayed with a friend in my unit.
The renovated rooms are terrific - very modern, with lots of great touches. I requested to stay on the beach side, and was thrilled that my request for an upper floor unit on the beach side was honoured. Although the beach side villas aren't renovated yet, I prefer the proximity to the sea, as well as the layout. The suite had lots of storage space and seemed more spacious than other units I've had. (#715!)
We had an issue with the air conditioner, which was immediately rectified.
The location at Divi can't be beat - it's in the heart of The Gap and is a great base to explore the strip away from the noise.
Divi has clearly invested significantly in the property with new deck chairs, an updated activities centre, and new shops - in addition to the room renovations.
This resort offers consistently good value, and you can't beat the location.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Courtney B
Divi2017, Guest Relations Manager at Divi Southwinds Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

Thank you for your review, we are so pleased you enjoyed your 5th visit with us. We hope to welcome you back for a 6th time very soon.

Reviewed February 7, 2018

We had a wonderful stay at Divi - loved the staff and quiet comfort of our room. We would recommend this place over any in Barbados. Close and pleasant walk to the beach with restaurant and bar on site, everything you could ask for.
Looking to go back if we can get a room at a reasonable price.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bulldogreta

Thank you for your kind review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again on your next visit to our island.

Reviewed February 7, 2018

Room was clean and welcoming. Air con was good. Bed was comfortable. Food in Pure Ocean was fantastic. Beds on the beach were wonderful, lots of shade. Beds by the pool were there if you wanted them, again with shade. Lovely location and well kept grounds.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind comments about your stay, we are so happy you enjoyed your vacation. We hope you will visit us again on your next trip to Barbados.