An idyllic apartment and resort for those who like a little independence yet everything within easy reach if needed.
Rosi and Wolfgang do a fabulous job running and managing this lovely beach front property. The apartment we rented, House Courtyard, is spacious and clean with all the amenities required. With 5 of us staying, the 3rd bed in the second bedroom was perfect for us. The resort is great for everybody, but especially for all watersports and golf enthusiasts as well as those who like to spot monkeys!
It felt like staying at a private villa. Chicken Reta’s and Surfers Bay are the local restaurants to hang out.
Barbados as a destination is perfect. Out of all the places we visited across the world, Barbados impressed us the most and we're all up for returning. The beaches are amazing, there are lots of activities and fantastic weather, friendly people and last but not least, there are the Inchcape Seaside Villas which we will truly miss and come back to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inchcape Seaside Villas & Apartments Six spacious individual houses on the white sand beach of Silver Sands with tropical gardens and views of the Caribbean Sea, tastefully furnished and well equipped. Self contained two bedroom/two bathroom houses with maid/cook and beautiful/unique one bedroom apartments. Amenities: satellite-tv, stereo sytems, private tel., Complementary high speed wireless internet access, complete info on restaurants, supermarkets, shopping, organized airport pick up/drop, taxi service, rental car arrangements ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Inchcape Seaside Villas Hotel Christ Church
- Inchcape Seaside Hotel
- Inchcape Seaside Christ Church
- Inchcape Seaside Villas Barbados/Christ Church Parish