“Good food”

Rum Runners
Ranked #22 of 132 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Good place if you have time and want a great view. Service is extremely friendly but alas as on island slow. (I learned to be more assertive "in a nice way"and the service was great. Food was well prepared and plentiful. Cocktails were excellent.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was decent. It was clean and the food was good but it was no big deal. We went on a Sunday so I understand things are slower. But I guess it was just unimpressive.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Nice place for a (romantic)dinner. Big pizza! We heard they have a good bbq-offer once a week. Best to make a reservation. We saw some divers make a night-dive and it was fun to watch the lights in the darkness of the sea.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Quality food and drinks in the perfect setting. Everything from wood burning oven pizzas to BBQ to catch of the day. Breakfast buffet is substantial!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I still believe that Rum Runners has the best tables by the water in Bonaire. We enjoyed our 40th Wedding Anniversary here with a special table over the ocean. My favourite meal is the catch of the day usually Dorado, Mahi Mahi, Tuna and occasionally Barracuda. The first three are excellent I usually have the mango salsa and a few fries and Sue has the beurre blanc, We also had the Ceasar Salad with catch of the day and the green with catch of the day for a change. The first night we had the excellent spicy shrimp pizza. Breakfast here is great as well for me an omelette sets me up for the day.