“Great food.”

Rum Runners
Ranked #38 of 139 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 29, 2017

We stopped in for lunch and were very pleased. Restaurant is right on the water. Great service, and food.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,002)

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

I was so happy when I ordered my first cocktail and discovered that it had the same good taste as back in the days when I used to live on the Island. And the same for the pizza. Very tasty! As for the service I can confirm that the bartender was very kind. I had a great time and will go back for sure. I hope they'll hold on the good quality and ecellent service.

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

We had a large crowd of 20 people and they accomodated us. Not the best of food but it was satisfactory. Service was good. Great view of the ocean. Overall I was satisfied.

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Call in advance for the tables osest to the water so you can watch the fish below as you eat. Service good. Food was good. Our party of 4 had a variety of food with no complaints. A nice dining experience. Worth the drive from town. Bar makes a great Rum Punch!

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Good place if you have time and want a great view. Service is extremely friendly but alas as on island slow. (I learned to be more assertive "in a nice way"and the service was great. Food was well prepared and plentiful. Cocktails were excellent.