1,278 results
All reviews old havana corner room pool bar wifi connection worked fine buffet restaurant cab ride sea wall mini fridge art deco cuban standards lobby area live music omelette la habana malecon vedado
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I left my heart up in Havana. This hotel offers great service, great location, and a friendly and very helpful staff. I always feel welcomed. With great internet and WiFi access and a great outside terrace , this hotel is a MUST.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Pdelgado83
Hotel R, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Roc Presidente, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear Pdelgado83, first of all, I want to thank you for your kind comments.
It is a pleasure for us to know that you have enjoyed all the services of the Hotel during your stay and that the Hotel in general has been of your satisfaction.
We are happy to know that you liked our services, Internet, location and friendly staff.
For us, customer satisfaction is everything and your words fill us with happiness and encourages us to improve every day more in search of excellence in each service we perform.
Arianna Hernández
Public Relations

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

A very accommodating staff from the reception to the Food area with sumptuos meals. The room given to me is too big for 1 person with 3 beds and thas is great.
Internet is by prepaid card with sgnal in lobby which is strong. Hope someday, internet will be free.
The ambience of the place is very conducive for relaxation.
I am happy to be in this hotel and I thank my Agent for this.
To all the staff of this hotel, my heartfelt thanks.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Community_Manager_HP, General Manager at Hotel Roc Presidente, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Dear jerrydiadio, first of all, I want to thank you for your kind comments.
It is a pleasure for us to know that you are pleased and that you have an excellent service every time you visit us.

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

I went several times to the breakfast buffet. The service was excellent. The staff was polite and humble. The doorman recommend us the buffet when we askes about breakfast options. The lobby is clean and beautiful. The hote has WIFI which is important for the tourists.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Community_Manager_HP, General Manager at Hotel Roc Presidente, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Dear Yarimedpr, first of all, I want to thank you for your kind comments.
We are happy to know that the Buffet has been to your liking and the Staff service also, personally I will congratulate the staff.
For us, customer satisfaction is everything and yourr words fill us with happiness and encourages us to improve every day more in search of excellence in each service we perform.

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Good service, excellent location, good terrace with cuban music at nights, wifi connection good, excellent cuban drinks, atmosphere good with wonderful people, excellent location to visit for family trips, business or pleasure

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Community_Manager_HP, General Manager at Hotel Roc Presidente, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Dear Libra C, first of all, I want to thank you for your kind comments.
It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you have been satisfied with the Hotel Staff, the service we provide and the location, for us, the most important thing is the satisfaction of all our clients and your words fill us with forces to continue improving day by day in search of excellence in the services we perform.
We hope you come back very soon and so you can enjoy the improvements we are making.

Greetings from Cuba

Reviewed September 13, 2018

Hotel Presidente is a great place to connect to the internet and have a cold beer while you plan your day. Super central and convenient. Arianna is in charge of public relations and is very helpful and sweet!! Ask for her if you need anything. I come literally every day to chill and connect (and disconnect).

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear ldani11, first of all, I want to thank you for your kind comments.
Receive my most cordial greetings.