From the moment my daughter and I stepped into this cozy hotel we felt most welcome and it all confirmed during our stay there. Each and every staff member went out of their way to help us. It would be nicer if all the rooms had windows, but it wasn't a real problem since we spent little time inside the room. If you find it difficult to sleep because of noise I strongly recommend you try to book a room far from the reception desk as there might be some noise till late. Although it is not easy for Cubans to afford plenty of food tourists are served lavishly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As if it was a space for contemplation, the Hotel Los Frailes translates the visitor to the ambience of an abbey of the medieval era. Monks represented in copper sculptures, religious altarpieces, as well as other details, comprise the decoration of this site convenient for resting. A lobby bar with art-works and stained-glass windows and a peaceful inner patio with a fountain and a well, turns the hotel into one of the most beautiful of the Centro Histórico. The hotel employees, dressed in customs inspired in the clothes of the Franciscan monks, invite the guests to a singular ceremony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Los Frailes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Los Frailes Havana
- Hostal Los Frailes Hotel Havana