“Delicious paladar for lunch!”
Review of Elite

Elite
Ranked #198 of 901 Restaurants in Havana
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

This was our first meal after arriving in Cuba (off a recommendation from our guide) and it surpassed any expectations I had for Cuban dining! The taste was wonderful and the presentation beautiful. The staff were very attentive and we thoroughly enjoyed our inaugural Cuban dining experience at Elite!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank virgincharteryachts

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

I visited last week for a business dinner and was impressed by their new menu. I really loved the new dishes and deserts ! Service was outstanding, happy that there are still good places with good service in Havana. I highly recommend it

Date of visit: October 2017
2  Thank BecksterQT
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had the pleasure of dining in this establishment with our tour group. We were so graciously greeted as we entered the building. Service was top-notch and the food was amazing. Our delicious appetizers were served family style. I dined on an amazing plate of Cuban pork and potatoes while he had a chicken dish. The lemonade was perfection. We ended with desserts such as flan and chocolate cake with a shot of Cuban coffee . Everything was just lovely.The restaurant was extremely clean and the atmosphere was beautiful.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 8, 2017

We ate here because it was close to our hotel in Miramar and I'm glad we did! Our server was really nice and attentive! We didn't get there until around 9:30 p.m. so it was like we had a whole private room to ourselves. I had the mushroom risotto and it was delicious. My sister had the seafood pasta and she ate every bit of it. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Megan H
Reviewed December 27, 2016 via mobile

The lobster is excellent, you can't find another better one in Havana. The octopus black rice is wonderful that we don't know how to describe.
The price is reasonable that it cost about fifty dollars per head including a bottle of white wine. It's amazing and you won't regret anyway.

Date of visit: December 2016