“One of my favorite restaurants ”
Review of Los Naranjos

Los Naranjos
Ranked #20 of 903 Restaurants in Havana
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Description: Gourmet Restaurant - Lounge bar. Exceptional space in one of the best neighborhoods of Havana, Vedado. Gourmet food, extensive wine list and cocktails. Excellent decoration. Terrace.
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

I've been in a lot of restaurants in Habana and this is one of my favorites. They change the menu every and mainly cook international food, but the chef will cook whatever the client wants to eat. The service is delightful, polite and helpful. About the price range is a little expensive in comparison to other restaurants, but it's quality so it's justified. Decoration makes you feel like you are in a colonial mansion's dinning room. I highly recommend it

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed October 1, 2018

This was my third trip to Havana but my first visit to Los Naranjos - the food was excellent, they had a small but good selection of wine and the service was impeccable. I would absolutely go back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

We were looking for something different. I searched nearby restaurants and Los Naranjos came up with a high rating. We figured we would walk by and check it out. The pre-revolution home in which it is located was beautiful so we ventured upstairs to check it out. Once inside we knew it was a place we wanted to try. The menu is on a chalk board and appears to change daily (which would be expected in Cuba). Everyone was very nice and accommodating—they even asked us if we had any food allergies or anything to be aware of. We didn’t. We had the malanga appetizer, mojitos, filet mignon and a traditional chicken dish. The service was impeccable and the ambiance was perfect for “old Havana”. I can’t wait to bring my parents here when they visit Cuba as I am sure they will love it.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 16, 2018

Just came here after a long flight from Milan. We wanted to get a proper good dinner and that's how it went The place is magical, when you arrive you have the feeling to get in a secret garden. From outside you can't really understand but when you get in the felling is amazing. We decided to have a drink before dinner cause there is a really cool desk bar with bartenders serving cocktails. I took a special pina colada with cinnamon which I still remember because it tasted so good! Then we moved to get dinner outside, was too hot so we asked to stay inside with air condition, the staff pleased us immediately and we ate inside. Food was perfect, we took a lobster. The dish was big and the fish really delicate, served with coconut cream. Inside the restaurant is curated in every detail. Bill is a bit high if compared with other Havana good restaurants but totally worth it cause the service is perfect and the food / drinks are beyond the Havana average standards. Definitely we will come back!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

After reading reviews we had high hopes and it certainly delivered !! Had been struggling to find good food in Havana and this place ticked all the boxes. Revolving menu that changes weekly, delicious food and friendly service with waiters who speak perfect English.

Date of visit: July 2018