“Beautiful atmosphere and fabulous cuisine”

La Foresta Restaurante
Ranked #74 of 909 Restaurants in Havana
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

La Foresta is by far the best restaurant I have visited in Havana.

The exterior ambiance and decoration rivals any restaurant I have ever seen. Simply gorgeous! The owner Teo (misspelled in previous reviews) is a gracious host, and stops by to visit each table. The was a saxophonist who added to the incredible atmosphere.

The cuisine is amazing! Each of had a different meal, and we were all impressed. The pumpkin soup was a group favorite.

I will definitely revisit on my next trip.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Excellent restaurant, I love this place is beautiful, has delicious dishes, exquisite cocktails and an exceptional service.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is by far the best that I have visited in Havana. The food, and service is great. The fish is fresh and brought in daily from the docks. Management goes as far as customizing your order. The atmosphere is also great.

Reviewed April 7, 2018

We went to this beautiful restaurant with a tour group. We were served with a welcoming black daiquiri that had everyone exclaiming about how different and delicious it was. The buffet was extraordinary. I filled my appetizer plate with octopus, salad greens, green beans, a clam, pickled veggies and what I thought was a small fresh mozzarella ball. The mozzarella turned out to be a quail egg! Everything was beautiful and mouth-watering.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Great and spectacular. We had a great time and enjoy good food, drinks and music. We will come back in our next visit