“Great food, great service”
Review of lai lai

lai lai
Ranked #27 of 117 Restaurants in Varadero
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Chinese food in Cuba? When my husband wanted to go to this restaurant, I laughed at him. I am not fan of Chinese food. But because of the positive reviews here, and my husband's desire for Chinese food there, I decided to go and give it a try. For me, it was one of the best Chinese restaurant I had ever been. The food was better than the ones in Toronto.
The service was excellent. The prices were reasonably cheap for such a great food and excellent service.

I strongly recommend this restaurant.

4  Thank HIRM

Reviewed 16 February 2012

service staff food price location are all spectacular.
we have never failed to make it to lai lai.
once usually twice during our stay.
love the place.

Reviewed 7 February 2012

Who would have though Chinese food in Varadero! Real Chinese food! It was as good as what you get in Canada. I strongly recommend you get the beef steamboat! The chicken and rice dish was excellent as well. Also liked the chicken chow mein.

2  Thank sunseeker_cuba
Reviewed 30 January 2012

awesome and food portions were good, very good service and very friendly staff.

2  Thank Staci W
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Take a break from your regular hotel food and drop by here for some North American style Chinese food; good and very reasonably priced.

1  Thank Cubatan