Vara Diving - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Loved it!! Super safe and fun, bring your camera and a light

I think it was 5 dollars a person, and of course for the experience, if it was here in the US it... read more

Reviewed October 18, 2023
joechapa2
Rowlett, Texas
Cool!

we did the swim in the cave as a part of the Jeep Safari excursion, it was nice to see and swim in... read more

Reviewed March 4, 2023
A4632DVdonnav

2,933 results
All reviews jeep safari an excursion crystal clear water cave stalactites
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Loved the fresh water pool in the caves. We came to the caves after the snorkling at Coral Beach as part of the Jeef Safarii Tour, water was so clean and refreshing especially after just getting out of the ocean, it was nice to cool off and refresh yourself. The walk was about 5 minutes down from the resturant above, and down about 100 stairs. Well worth the trip.

4  Thank AmylouPrice
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Its awesome to swim in this cave. At first te water is freezing, but than you get usd t it, and it feels warm ad refreshing. The deeper end is better, less rocks that brush against your feet.

1  Thank nicki_baby0
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I jumped into the water at the more shallow, rocky end while others were jumping in at the 22 meter end. I did not see a single staff member there in case of emergency. Brave guys and girls were jumping off the huge rock that sits in the middle of the cavern and I had to close my eyes as each try to outdo each other. Unless the guy collecting pesos for the snorkel masks was a lifeguard in hiding, I was a bit concerned. Take the mothering instinct away and it was stunning....I would love to see what that cave looks like at night but I don't imagine that is an option. On my next trip, I will see if they do bat cave tours because I suspect that slippery substances on the lower stairs was bat guano!

3  Thank dwarkentin2
Reviewed January 11, 2013

This was a real experience, fresh water inside a cave. It can get really busy though as bus loads of torist come to swim.

1  Thank trix_vix
Reviewed January 8, 2013

This was a great experience. Think of a cenote in Mexico only this you can walk down to. It was clear and clean. You can jump in and even off of some of the rocks. Wear water shoes if you have sensitive feet. You should at least try it. Have fun.

2  Thank Michelle60_11