“Had two meals here. Great food. Beautiful venue. Rest rooms extraordinary clean.”
Review of Casa de Miel

Casa de Miel
Ranked #35 of 117 Restaurants in Varadero
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: This is a good restaurant serving all 3 meals in downtown Varadero,would like to review it here on TA.
Reviewed January 28, 2018

Staff good but not friendly. A smile and a little engagement would add a ,ot to the dining experience. But all in all a great spot for dinner.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

Had a nice meal with fries, and pizza. Also the onion soup was very good. Pizza was huge and well worth the price.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

We have been for more than a week in Varadero and we spent most of our evenings at Casa de Miel. Very good food, nice cocktails, convenient price and pleasant environment. We enjoyed the fish and sea food meals the most, always fresh and tasty. And OMG, the paella is the best I ever had in my whole life! Very nice staff too! Highly recommended. If I will ever come back to Varadero, Casa de Miel will be my first choice for dinner, I miss their food and the people working there as well.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

We came here twice and the food was reasonably good although not impressive. Very affordably priced meals, service is slow to nonexistent. I ordered two items to go the second time I went, and received only one of them in the takeout container. When I asked where the second item was, this was when they chose to tell me they were out of the second item. Not impressed. But if you can put up with the bad service, it’s a cheap ok meal!

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Went here with a group of friends twice in one day. Had the same waitress both times. She was not very friendly. We left her a 20% tip the 2nd time and didn't even get a thank you which was very maddening. The neopolitan pizza was very good as was the garlic shrimp. Prices are very reasonable. Would recommend the food but not the service.