“Perfect evening”

Price range: C$11 - C$16
Cuisines: Cuban, Italian, Japanese, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Located in Cuba's prime beach resort, Varadero, 4 years of experience serving succulent haute cuisine meals to local and international customers have earned Salsa Suarez many true and loyal advocates. Probably, the most awe-inspiring and all-encompassing of Varadero's new Restaurants, Salsa Suarez delights customers from the start with its inviting greenery-covered patio and superb bar, as well as its top-notch indoors lounge. We serve International, Gourmet and stylised cutting-edge Cuban cuisine ranging from breakfasts, fresh pastas, tapas, sushi, gourmet pizzas, traditional dinners, appetizers, cheese platters, tacos & burritos, among others. We also feature a children's menu catered particularly to kids under 12 years old. With its signature Passion fruit Mojitos and Daiquiris, our Salsa Suarez Bar located in the Restaurant's premises, also serves top-notch drinks, cocktails and spirits as well as a selection of wines and the finest Cuban cigars. Our staff will surprise you and delight you with unparalleled warmth and professionalism.
Reviewed May 23, 2024

The best restaurant in varadero.. the food was amazing and the service was perfect . Could not have asked for a better evening . Thank you

Date of visit: May 2024

Reviewed April 1, 2024 via mobile

I have eaten at this restaurant several times. The food is very good and we had a nice dinner.
Staff are solid.
They no longer accept cards, which is frustrating!!
We manage to pull together the cash, but it was my turn to pay.
I am sure they have a warning posted somewhere, but I will never go back.
I know full well how money works in Cuba. The Boss could have helped us out, but chose not to.

Date of visit: April 2024
1  Thank Chili15
Reviewed March 25, 2024 via mobile

After 2 weeks in Cuba we want to try a different restaurant! That’s the one.
Very friendly team and all English speaking.
Sopa del mar was a real soup with lots of fish, lobster snd mussels.
Pork steak taco was so delicious.
Spaghetti del mar was the weakest one.

Date of visit: March 2024
Reviewed March 14, 2024

For years I had always loved this restaurant but this time it wasn’t the same. In the past years when in Varadero I would always go two to three times per week here and this place was always full. But this time I was surprised to see that it was empty, we were only three on a wednesday night. I asked and i was told that it was a quiet season… euh no ! We are middle march and the others like Varadero 60, El Carbon and Don Alex in front were full. I ate there anyways, a soup, a steak, a coke and a beer and it cost me 83 Canadian dollars (exchange rate at 150/1) without tips. The food was ok (not as good as it used to be) but definitely not worth the price. I was really disappointed. I will not go back nor recommend. Now I know why it was empty.

Date of visit: March 2024
Reviewed February 16, 2024 via mobile

The restaurant is beautifully appointed with costal decor and even built in aquariums- very touristy and has a US vibe but was small enough to feel intimate. The service was very attentive and well appointed. Location was great, close to the beach. We went for lunch. Our food was good. My husband got a pizza which was very good. I got a seafood soup which was just okay. And we shared crochettes to start- they were yummy. Plating and presentation was excellent. My cocktail was beautiful and tasted okay. Overall, it was a good experience for a higher end meal.

Date of visit: February 2024