Returned this morning from the best holiday ever. This hotel is amazing, an excellent all-inclusive resort. Can't say enough good things about the staff - from the outrageous Elvis and the entertainment team to waitresses, bar staff and housekeeping. Always lots of choice of good quality food in the restaurants, all premium brands included in the bars (including a choice of over 20 cocktails) Always something going on all day, poolside games, salsa lessons and superb shows which we went to every night! (I usually 'avoid' hotel evening shows)
I know that we wil return to this hotel, hopefully next year. Well worth 10 hours on the plane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the long, fine sandy beach of Varadero. Tropical gardens. Water sports galore. A Caribbean village. Colourful, Cuban atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your IBEROSTAR Tainos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Tainos Hotel Varadero
- Iberostar Hotel Tainos
- Iberostar Hotel Varadero
- Iberostar Tainos Cuba
- Iberostar Tainos Varadero