“Delicious seafood”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2024 via mobile

We ate here mid day. It was quiet. The roof top terrace was a sweet spot. Per Cuban usual, they didn’t have many of the items on the menu but the fish and pasta we did get was very well prepared and great portions of seafood! It was a really good meal for a good price. It was a nice casual spot with good food.

Date of visit: February 2024

Reviewed January 14, 2024

I have been coming to this restaurant for over 10 years. The owner (Ever) and I have become good friends since…if you want to experience the best cuisine with an impeccable service, this IS the place to go…the food is exquisite, the staff take to heart the quality of the food and ensuring that your experience is one to remember…I come here over and over again and I feel like family and am consistently delighted and impressed with the food and service. Quietly nestled in the heart of Varadero, this beautifully decorated terrace will not disappoint and the price for the quality and fresheness of the food will leave you more than satisfied…thanks to the hard working staff, waiters and the detail to attention that they offer to make sure that your dining experience is one to make you want to come back for more…Ever, you continue to make this restaurant one of the BEST in varadero…I highly recommend this restaurant for anyone who wants to experience the authentic Cuban cuisine and flare that will guarantee to make you smile, and have a great dining experience…open to anyone who is in town and very accommodating to solo travellers and the LGBTQ2S+ community…

Date of visit: December 2023
Reviewed December 23, 2023 via mobile

We found this little gem just a few steps from Club Tropical. My gal ordered the seafood platter, which ought to be named "Seafood Banquet". I enjoyed the vegetarian pizza so much, I returned the next day for the Margarita. In fact, half of that pizza was my airline food upon my return flight. Be warned, the pizzas are 12" x 12" and you'll be more than satisfied.

Date of visit: December 2023
Reviewed August 20, 2023 via mobile

Loved this place! Food was amazing and the ambiance was great. My friends and I came here everyday for drinks and food. The servers were so kind. Definitely recommend!

Date of visit: August 2023
1  Thank Dani V
Reviewed August 18, 2023

Absolutely a great place to have lunch and enjoy cocktails. Superfriendly waiters who love their job.

Date of visit: August 2023