This was our 3rd Hotel in Varadero (as the previous were worse as well) - we would never go there again. We booked executive room (around 300,00 Euro / night) with an own bar in the hourse and an own Restaurant. The bar Closes 1 hour before they should (every day), the Service in the Cosmonautas Restaurant was really worse (especially on second day) - we did not felt welcomed or as a customer. The was no coffee available in the room (as descripted), the coffee Maschine was broken and in the bath room the tower holder was broken as well. We tried breakfast in our exclusive Restaurant and ordered "Toast, Butter and jam" - we got "Baguette, Margarine and no jam" (see Picture). The food in the main Restaurant was low Quality and mostly cold. No signs to know what it even is. On the second day we had more than 7 hours no water in the room - no option to use toilet or shower and the Hotel was even not able to inform. We had to ask 3 times the reception. Any complaints directly in the Hotel to Service personal or even customer Service was not taken seriously.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Inclusive Four Star resort with 651 rooms. Located alongside the beach in Varadero. Hotel complex surrounded by tropical gardens which convey an informal atmosphere. The property excels for its superb entertainment program. Recommended for families traveling with children.Guest Rooms651 rooms: 505 Standard, 63 Standard Ocean View, 10 Standard Superior, 55 Junior Suite, 6 Suite, 12 Family SuiteDining7 Restaurants (A la Carta, Buffet), 1 Cafeterias, 8 Bars ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sol Sirenas Coral Hotel Varadero
- Sol Sirenas Coral Resort Varadero
- Sol Sirenas Coral Varadero