“If you love lobster and tasty food make sure to eat here !”
Review of Waco's Club

Waco's Club
Ranked #4 of 98 Restaurants in Varadero
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2024

We just had the pleasure to eat at This wonderful gourmet restaurant, Pablo was an amazing host , we had the best lobster dish with béchamel sauce and cheese.. along with amazing ceviche and tasty chickpeas appetizers and rolled banana and meat appetizer .. everything was perfect ! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for the best gourmet escape the while visiting Varadero ! Thank you for making our visit to Varadero so tasty 😋

Reviewed March 24, 2024

The service is extremely slow! The maître was arrogant and rude! Not at all what I expected! Don’t waste your money! Go elsewhere many other hidden gems

1  Thank lisa196842
Reviewed March 11, 2024 via mobile

Went here because of the great reviews but we were disappointed tbh. The menu wasn't big in the first place and then more than half the options they didn't have. No surf n turf. No tuna. We had the lobster and roasted chicken and rice. The lobster was good. The chicken just average. At least it wasn't $$$ and the maitre d' called us a cab after which came very fast.

Reviewed March 9, 2024

They have a large menu. We had the pork chunks and it was truly delicious. Even recommended this place to a few other guests and they loved it. Said the lobster was lovely.

Date of visit: February 2024
Reviewed March 5, 2024

I been to Cuba many times. A lot of times actually. But my last visit was horrible. I stayed in 2 hotels and everything was wrong. I was really upset until I visited this beautiful restaurant in the heart of Varadero city. Exceptional traditional and international food, Calm atmosphere, knowledgeable staff. Try their lobster and you will never forget it's taste. Service was exceptional. Girl was fluent in English and very helpful. Too bad we don't have that kind of service here at home. Her name was Roxana (I believe). I hope management is paying her well. As she is an asset. So if you are upset in food served in your hotel. And want real stuff and warm and friendly service go to this spot. You would not regret it. I promise.

Date of visit: January 2024