2,138 results
All reviews man made beach infinity beach nautilus restaurant blue bar interior room salt water cruise ship all inclusive package ocean view fresh water pool floating bridge parking garage walking distance conference room business center fourth floor across the bridge
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We have traveled the world extensively for leisure and Business and we have to say the people of Curacao and staff of the Renaissance hotel are the most personable and pleasant we have ever met. The hotel was clean, well kept and within easy access of all Willemstad and Curacao had to offer. From checkin to checkout the entire experience was wonderful. Alexis the bellman greeted us with cold water and a genuine smile. Fayola at the blue bar made excellent drinks and pleasant conversation every night we were there. Sheila at the excursion desk was very helpful in planning our entire stay. She went above and beyond to help us make the most of our time. From booking excursions to making dinner reservations she made sure our entire stay we t off without a hitch. Would recommend meeting up with her at the beginning of your trip and plan on spending at least an hour with her to get your entire trip planned. Would highly recommend this resort to anyone looking to stay in Curacao.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2018

From the moment my sister and I entered the Renaissance Curacao we felt so special. It was our birthday celebration. I am a Gold member and I purchased an ocean view room. They upgraded us to a Majestic Suite. Amazing room, breathtaking, huge and so comfortable..2 bathrooms, shower has jets, jacuzzi, extremely comfortable bed, huge balcony with a table, 2 chairs and a lounger.
Hotel : spotless, clean and modern. Great location, close to many stores, restaurants, bars, ice cream shop, casino
Beach : a sand bottom infinity pool and a freshwater pool located on the 2nd floor, beautiful and so relaxing, plenty of lounge chairs, soft sand. Starbucks is also located on the 2nd floor
Internet service : very good wifi service
Nautilus restaurant: the breakfast : everything is fresh and absolutely delicious. Worth paying for cold food buffet or all American breakfast buffet.
Staff : Shekina was wonderful. She contacted me before I traveled to introduce herself as my navigator. She paid attention to every detail of our stay. Upon arrival she welcomed my twin sister and I with balloons and nice gift bags with treats..She also arranged a bottle of champagne to be delivered to our room. She handed us vouchers for a free welcome drink by the pool. Riangelo, another navigator wrote such a nice message for our birthday on a pretty card. Shekina gave us lots of advice on things to do during our 1st visit to Curacao. She also helped arrange a tour of west side beaches. She went out of her way to make our birthday memorable. All staff are so friendly and helpful ( Arlone, Shannon, Roland, Shekina and Riangelo.
Food : I do recommend eating Curacao local food out side in Punda : fried grouper, whole red snapper ) try seaside terrace and eating in the market , inexpensive and fresh food
Overall, I highly recommend Renaissance Curacao.. beautiful property, excellent location, amazing, comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff, beautiful infinity pool, nice man made beach.

Room Tip: 4rth floor for best ocean views
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Rebecca P
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is just amazing. The ‚pool‘ - at least it is like the beach is more than amazing! The people over here are really really nice and also the people that are working here. Just found one of the best and sweet person here! Blue bar (in the hotel). Her name is Fayola. Best Barkeeper I’ve ever met... and I travel a lot. !!!
100%!!! Some question or wish .. just ask her! Thank you!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adiam A
Reviewed August 8, 2018

We just stopped in here to try their casino and didn't last long. They deal a strange game of black jack where the dealer doesn't take their last card until everyone has played their hand. Nothing wrong with it, just different, in that the dealer never has to look at a hole card, because they don't have one. The place was very clean, but eerily quiet. The dealer had nothing to say, and no smile for the entire time we were their. Just changing money and chips, no personality. Not a lot of action in the casino, but we were there early, so maybe it picked up after we left.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
RCRManager, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear nteachey,

Thank you for stopping by and using the services of our Carnival Casino. We are disappointed to learn that your expectations were not met during this short trip and that the service provided by your casino dealer was not up to the service standards our associates aim to provide. This information has been communicated to the appropriate casino management team who join me in offering our sincere apologies for our team's shortcoming.

We hope that we will see you again soon in order for us to better accommodate you.
Warm regards,

Chanteau O
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed August 7, 2018

My husband and I just came back from spending 6 amazing nights at the hotel for our anniversary. The moment we walked in we where treated like royals; from Alexis who welcomed us every time he saw us, to Arlon who would say 'Welcome home" as he opened the door.
The staff are well trained, the rooms are impeccable and the FOOD is so great ( I swore that I gained 10 lbs from breakfast alone). The navigator Shikena was very helpful in guiding us as to what activities we should check out and where to get the best local foods. On the night of our anniversary she organized a bottle of champagne to be delivered up to our room along with a card,it was such a charming little thing to do. We fell in love with Ruth who gave us advise as to what to look out for when driving, taught us Papiamento words and just was an overall joy to have conversations with. Gia at the front desk was always genuinely warm and concern about our well being.
The hotel is perfectly located at a mall so, if you want to do shopping,restaurant hopping explore many major sites and activities, there are all within walking distance.

This was our first time being in Curacao and the warmth and luxury of Renaissance have us planning our next trip back. BTW the beach/pool on the 2nd floor is awesome!
Thank you Mr. Castillo the duty manager and all the staff at this hotel my making our trip an extremely amazing one. Continue the great work Renaissance xoxo.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple