All reviews our honeymoon private beach the banyan tree beachfront suite colonial room asian night outdoor shower man made lagoon moment you arrive the entire staff included breakfast direct access to the beach welcome drink beach service day pass lounge chairs the general manager
Reviewed January 15, 2018

My wife and I came to Baoase Luxury Resort for a much needed relaxing vacation and got so much more. Everything about the resort exceeded our expectations. The room was great and all of the personnel were incredibly professional and helpful. We especially liked the private beach with all of its amenities. We will definitely be coming back.

Room Tip: It seems like all of the rooms are good choices.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank IKLyn22
Oliver Z, General Manager at Baoase Luxury Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Dear IKLyn22,

Thank you for sharing your great experience at our resort.

We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations and that you were able to relax and enjoy your time with us.

Hopefully you will be back soon for another vacation.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

What a relaxing day with great service. Arrive early to get prime pick of where you want your cabana.
The fresh juices on the menu were incredible! Snorkeling and Kayaks available no additional charge.
Views are beautiful and chairs are very comfortable. Showers and Restroom facilities were impeccably clean as well.
Reservations are only able to be made within 30 days of date.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris_and_Krissy

Dear Chris & Krissy,

Thank you so much for this raving review.

Reading your review almost made me take the day off to relax on the beach myself:-)

It was a pleasure to have you as our guests, and please let us know when your back to visit us once more.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

I travelled with my husband to celebrate my birthday I had been wanting to go to Baoase ever since I discovered it online 3 years ago. However, I was afraid that it wouldn't live up to my expectations or the price tag. Having honeymooned at one of the top sanctuaries at Jade Mountain in St Lucia I have not been impressed by much since.
Not only did it live up to my expectations but it in many ways exceeded them. Yes, it is expensive but when you get there and see what you get for your money it's extremely reasonable and well worth it. We stayed in one of the new ocean front beach suites and it was absolutely incredible and one of the most luxurious accommodations I've stayed in. We had our own plunge pool, direct access to the beach and an outdoor kitchen area all very private and hidden behind lush palm trees and greenery. The private outdoor shower in the back was gorgeous and so was the bed and the bathroom sinks. Actually, the entire suite was just stunning, even the walk in closet! I highly recommend staying in a new beach front suite. We did have the opportunity to spend one night in one of the private villas as well and although it was very nice it was a bit more dated and I personally didn't like that I had no ocean view so I would not stay there again. There are a couple of villas with view of the ocean but I did not see the inside of those.
Another thing to remember is that it's only about 24-25 total accommodations and like us many people probably prefer to stay in their own suite or villa so the common areas of the resort never seemed crowded. At the most there was one or two people in the water and and a few occupied sun beds but majority of the lounge chairs, tables and snorkeling gear was always available. If you are looking for privacy or even if you are a celebrity you would feel very comfortable here.
The food...Oh my God...! Amazing!!! There is absolutely zero need to venture out and eat anywhere else. Save your cab money and sit with your feet in the sand looking at the ocean and candle lights and receive 5 star food and service. There are so many different foods to choose from on the menu that you never need to eat anything twice even if you stay for a week. I even asked for a few things not on the menu and they were able to deliver to perfection.
I should mention the incredible included breakfast (this is where you get value for your cost of staying) that left nothing to be desired and served until 11am. We actually never ordered lunch as our late breakfast kept us satisfied until dinner every time. When you first sit down you are offered a croissant and a choice of a spread to go with any other the other fantastic breads at the buffet. Everything was amazing especially the tuna salad but also the egg salad and chicken salad. I say buffet but it's more a small selection of juices, fruits, yogurts, breads and cereals plus unlimited Prosecco to make your own mimosas. Everything is served in cute little glass mason jars which just adds to the feeling of luxury. You can then order a la carte from the menu with a variety of egg options, waffles, pancakes and different sides such as sausage, bacon, vegetable, smoked salmon and cream cheese etc. You get the idea how you will not need to eat for a while after all these options.
The wine choices are great and they make great drinks as well. The property is absolutely gorgeous and the water is the perfect temperature. There is a "gym" facility just across the street that feels more like a small fitness studio with limited equipment. It's doable to get a good workout but not quite up to the same modern standard as the resort itself.
We absolutely loved it here and although I rarely go to the same place twice Baoase might be the exception!

Room Tip: Beach front suite for a romantic get away or a villa for a family.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Gabrielle L

Dear Gabrielle L,

Thank you so much for this amazing review. It is always see that we were able to surpass the expectations of our guests.

The Beachfront Suite in which you stayed is indeed one of the most luxurious accommodations that we have at our property.

The way that our resorts and accommodations are setup it is indeed true that our resort, even at full occupancy, never seems crowded.

I will make sure to inform our Executive Chef, Rene Klop, and his restaurant team of the fantastic culinary journey you had for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks:-).

Thank you again and please reach out to us for your next visit.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came to Baoase Luxury Resort looking for a very special place to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. Wow!! We found it here. The staff were very friendly and helpful, accommodating any and all requests when possible, The private beach, the spectacular views, the attention to detail could be seen everywhere we turned - from the Beach Butler to the daily fruit left in our room. We couldn’t have asked for a better way to celebrate our anniversary than the romantic gazebo Baoase decorated for our dinner, with a sand text included. Such detail, such luxury, such an amazing resort.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mikevera285

Dear Mikevera285,

First of all I would like to say thank you for taking the time to write this review for us!
I am reading this with such gratefulness to know that you had an unforgettable honeymoon and it is an honor that you celebrated it with us at Baoase Luxury Resort.

We always strive the exceed the expectations of our guests and make their stay as perfect and relaxing as possible. The romantic gazebo is the perfect way to celebrate your honeymoon at night!

We truly appreciate your kind words and are so happy to know that you enjoyed your honeymoon so much.

Reviewed December 30, 2017

My husband and I spent 5 nights at Baoase during Thanksgiving. We originally booked a suite but were surprised with an upgrade to a gorgeous villa. Everything during our stay was perfect and we were continuously amazed by the loving attention to details, from the welcoming experience at check-in to the care in preparing our room in the morning and before bedtime, to the lovely bites offered by the restaurant throughout the day and left in the room for the guests to enjoy while relaxing in the private areas. The activities make the stay varied and more interesting. We alternated relaxing time at the beach with summiting Mount Christoffel and visiting the National Park, enjoyed a defatigating massage and an underwater sightseeing with Aquafari, spent a day discovering Willemstad by foot and drove around the East side of the island in our rented 2CV. The restaurant is on par with the resort: outstanding. We really enjoyed our stay and highly recommend this resort.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Cristiana G

Dear Cristiana G,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review! We are so happy that you enjoyed the upgrade to one of our villas!

It is with great joy to read that you experienced the quality of the rooms and quality of the restaurant. Curacao is the perfect place to combine a luxurious, relaxing vacation with outdoor activities.

We would love to welcome you again to Baoase Luxury Resort!