“Excellent sushi, but overpriced”
Review of Ema-Tei

Ema-Tei
Ranked #119 of 336 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The only Japanese owned, prepared Japanese restaurant in the island. Best sushi and other dishes.
Reviewed August 3, 2017

My son and I ate here for lunch he loves sushi. The lunch specials are good and fairly priced. Sushi ordered a-la carte is good, but expensive. A single shrimp and salmon on rice was $10 - for 2 pieces!

My guess is that this is a tourist trap when the cruise ships arrive.

Eat here, but look for value options unless you hate money.

Reviewed June 30, 2017

On a rainy day with an unquenchable urge for sushi this was my closest option. Simply put, I had no complaints. Lovely authentic Japanese setting inside with the option to eat in the open air at the fort. I will be back again.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

The Sushi is very delicious, the staff was nice and the outside sitting was wonderful, chairs with umbrellas covering you from the sun.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

We ate here multiple times since we stayed in the hotel next door. The food was good price, especially lunch special, and fresh and tasty. Try a Friday night, it was very fun when the locals come out dancing in the square.

Reviewed March 26, 2017

Overall I must say the sushi was just OK. Not great but not bad either. Would I eat there again when I visit? Probably not because it did not blow me away.