“Best Surinam/ Indonesian food in Curacao”
Review of Surindo

Surindo
Ranked #152 of 318 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Indonesian
Reviewed October 30, 2015

I first went to this restaurant almost 20 years ago when I first moved to Curacao. After I moved away, a trip back would not be complete without stopping here for lunch. The taste and quality has remained constant over the years. I always have the Chicken Chow Mien with Bakabana and peanut sauce. The portions are huge.

Reviewed October 22, 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed the Javanese special. This place is only open for lunch til 16:00hrs. Basic interior but it works. It's mostly take-out(which I did) and it was very delicious. Very glad that I found it!

Reviewed June 18, 2015 via mobile

The best surinam restaurant on the island. I loved everything I had, and kept wanting more during my stay. A must- have while visiting the island.

Reviewed February 14, 2015

The Rijstafel was an adventure for us. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Very tasty there was a bit of everything. Ivey flavourful without being too spicy. Very large portions. One serving was enough for three of us

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Don't have nothing else to say then awesome food! Everything on the menu is very good, even their egg rolls. Definitely recommended!

1  Thank BVLC1