“Highly recommended!”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Stairs to apartments B & D, view from the garden
Stairs to upper floor appartments
Stairs to apartment B & D,  view from the front
Parking area
View of the Table Mountain
View of the surroundings
Each appartment has it's own bar
Swimming pool
Kia Picanto for rent Us $ 37.50 per day all in
Kia Picanto for rent Us $ 37.50 per day all in
Hyundai I 10 for rent Us $ 37.50 per day all in
Front view of the complex C and D left and A and B right
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

SamiK368
“Highly recommended!”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Excellent place to stay. Spotless apartment with a lovely terrace. Owner Rene was extremely helpful and gave goods tips for anything we asked, best beaches, local restaurants etc. Car is necessary.

NCAR510
San Francisco, California
“A perfect vacation”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

We fell in love with Curacao on our honeymoon 14 yrs ago and couldn't wait to get back there again. We made it this year, now with 3 kids in tow.
We were not disappointed with Gosa Bunita. It's all that's promised in the photos and description, and more. It's private layout (despite neighbors, we felt like we had the place all to ourselves) comfortable, very clean, modern, and conveniently located. It was our sweet home away from home for 10 great days. The location a bit up on a hill means that a cool tradewind blows and keeps the temp comfortable. Rene and Karen are so kind and professional. Our dealings with them were always easy and trouble free. Rene attends to every detail and is such a knowledgeable guide!
Our kids loved the pool and breakfast on the terrace. Gosa Bunita is truly a special place for an incredibly affordable price! For a family of 5, it was a perfect choice. Curacao is a treasure and we can't wait to return! We will definitly return to Gosa Bunita!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size and Location of unit
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oslo

westendca...
Miami Beach, Florida
“Felt like local”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

This past trip to Curaçao is my 13 trip in three years I'm in love with the island people, night life, diving, Food and Culture I want to retire here! My best friend and I stayed here back on Jan 4th 2013 for the Fuikdag weekend! what a great apartment low key nothing fancy, clean, pool close to everything and very affordable ! Rene and his wife from Canada were so nice made sure we had everything we needed from beginning to end! I enjoyed our stay here so much one week after returning home to West Palm Beach FL I booked another long weekend stay with my family in March can't wait! And if you want to book the best Fishing and Dive Charter look no further than Dive Charters Curaçao with Niles Jorissen look him up online and on FaceBook best dive operator on Island

Chad

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing