“Touring with Martin”

Martin Travel Tours - Private Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Private tours on Curacao for up to 4 People in a private SUV Car.
Reviewed August 4, 2015

Martin was waiting for us when we got off the ship and gave us a wonderful time showing us his country, we thoroughly enjoyed the day, we saw so much, and he was very knowledgeable.

Date of experience: August 2015
Martin L, Owner at Martin Travel Tours - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2015

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure showing you my Curacao. Let me know if you even come back. So I can show you much more of the island.

Reviewed July 26, 2015

Not only is Martin recommended by us, but he was recommended by another Tour Service that was not able to accommodate us - now that is a double *****

We contacted Martin and we had a lot of conversations as I was asking for a very specific tour! WE managed to get Martin to some sights he had never been to, even though he is a resident ... he had a blast with us on our adventure around the island.

So an explanation of how we accomplished that ... I hunt (play) for geocaches and so instead of renting a vehicle it is easier to hire out a driver. After explaining to Martin what we were doing and where we wanted to go many emails and conversations later a plan was made. Even got Martin involved with the hiking and the hunting of the little treasures!

We had a wonderful and informative time ... and Martin next time you are in Illinois, give me a shout and I will show you my beautiful area.

Date of experience: April 2015
Martin L, Owner at Martin Travel Tours - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2015

Dear Gail. Thank you for your time to write this nice review. It was a real search to find those Geo's. and I loved it! Thank you for the experience and I also discovered a spot I did not yet know about. Thanks for that. Please let me know if you visit the island again. I always love new challenges and see new faces. Everybody is welcome to join my private tours on Curacao. If you are one traveler on with 4. Visit my website and let me know what you like to do.

Reviewed July 6, 2015

We visited the lovely island of Curacao in April of this year. One of our waitress at the hotel we stayed recommended Martin for a private tour of the island. We took her up on her suggestion and were not disappointed. We had a fabulous day with Martin, who knew so much of the history of the island, great restaurants, best beaches, and the list goes on. Our only regret was we did not take the tour earlier in our week long stay. He even made dinner reservations for us! Thank you, Martin, for a perfect day!!

Date of experience: April 2015
Martin L, Owner at Martin Travel Tours - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2015

Dear Murphy. It was a pleasure showing you my beautiful country. And the 4 of you was great company with also treating me to a Pina Cola (virgin of course!) I always give my guests the best day of there holiday. Lot's to see on Curacao. I hope to have the pleasure of your company again one day to show you even more hidden treasures.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

We hired Martin to take us on a tour our first full day in Curacao. He took us all over the island and pointed out the best beaches for snorkeling, as well as giving us restaurant recommendations and other attractions to visit. It was a great way to start our week!

Date of experience: April 2015
Martin L, Owner at Martin Travel Tours - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. I always try to give my guests as much information about Curacao as possible so they can enjoy this beautiful island even more with great food and awesome beaches. Start of your vacation on Curacao with a tour with me and you know where you want to go back later that week.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 17, 2015

Martin had excellent communication before and after agreeing to a tour. He gave me great directions to meet him at the port from our ship. It was not confusing. He was early to get us. Right away he was very friendly and outgoing. We travelled in his clean vehicle. He took us to places that were informative and fun.The cost of $100 for the tour was well worth the money for our 3 hours. My 10 year old son really enjoyed the tour. As I did too! I highly recommend Martin. You will not go wrong taking a tour with him!

Date of experience: May 2015
2  Thank R. E
Martin L, Owner at Martin Travel Tours - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2015

Dear Rhonda, Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. Even on this short tour I try to show you as much as possible on Curacao in a relaxed way and at your own pace. It is nice to read that your son enjoyed my special kids tour. I hope to see you back soon to show you more of Curacao.