This is the worst hotel I ever stayed in. The housekeeping service was terrible. One day at 630 in the evening they still haven't made up our rooms. They never sweeper or mopped the floor. And the room key never worked properly. I had to go back and forth to the front desk several times a day to replace my key. The security guard Carlos shouted like a madman in front of my two children to the point where they were both trembling and couldn't sleep the rest of the night. Disregarding the fact that the kids were already tired from walking back and forth because of the room key problems. Terrible terrible hotel and staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Marco Hotel has been recently renovated to satisfy our guests that come to experience the beautiful island of Curacao, especially the ones who come to shop or admire the stunning historical buildings located near our hotel in the middle of the city. Our hotel consists of 80 rooms all with private bath, central air-conditioning, cable T.V. with more than 40 channels and FREE wireless Internet in every area of the Hotel.Downtown casino located of the ground floor of the San Marco building has also been remodeled and has more than 200 machines, roulette, poker and black jack tables and with happy hours and prizes given each week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your San Marco Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Marco Hotel Willemstad
- San Marco Hotel And Casino Curacao/Willemstad