See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

This is the worst hotel I ever stayed in. The housekeeping service was terrible. One day at 630 in the evening they still haven't made up our rooms. They never sweeper or mopped the floor. And the room key never worked properly. I had to go back and forth to the front desk several times a day to replace my key. The security guard Carlos shouted like a madman in front of my two children to the point where they were both trembling and couldn't sleep the rest of the night. Disregarding the fact that the kids were already tired from walking back and forth because of the room key problems. Terrible terrible hotel and staff.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rharari
Reviewed April 2, 2016

A great location but a price that is affordable. The staff is great and make you feel at home. Many tourist attractions are just a walk away and you can also just take a walk to great food and good shopping.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 24, 2016

The hotel is in a great location, very convenient. The room was very clean. WIFI was great! Bed was comfy. The room is little small, but OK. We had warm water in the shower!

Hotel staff friendly! I can recommend this hotel if you like to be in the city!

Room tip: The room at the 2nd floor was very loud
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2016

Located in the very heart of the Dutch Colonial Capital of Curacao, the San Marco Hotel and Casino is a budget hotel offering comfortable, reliable and inexpensive accommodations. It is within walking distance of everything the capital has to offer. While it is not the Ritz, my room while small, was clean and comfortable. I had a view from the 6th. floor towards the harbor and the old Synagogue next door. Breakfast is served on the first floor but I chose to take it elsewhere. There is a daily free shuttle offered at the front desk to Mambo Beach and Sambil Mall. The staff was for the most part friendly and accessible. The only negative was the wifi which either did not reach the 6th. floor or did so sporadically. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone on a budget.

Room tip: I hear the lower floor rooms are larger, but the upper floor have sweeping views.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 31, 2016 via mobile

I dont want to spend time on writing this review. Want to keep it short. Guy behind the anti service desk was very impolite. I do not want to come back here, even though the matrasses are nice and firm. A hotel stands or falls with excellent customer service. This is crucial.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Martinepeters1975