See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

I'm platinum with Holiday Inn and if you seldom travel out of the United States and expect this to be a Hyatt quality for the prices offered, your not being realistic. This hotel has done a good job updating to quality linens and pillows, key card for rooms and elevator, an electronic safe in each room and a refrigerator. With all that I would offer four stars. I was satisfied with my stay and would stay again for the money feel I received an excellent value.

Comments about house keeping are not unfair. I'm unimpressed that management does not read an acknowledge these reviews. Social media is not going away and those who choose to ignore it, will suffer consequences. For this reason I give this hotel a solid three stars.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed May 16, 2016

Stayed there with a friend for a few days.. the rooms are clean and friendly staff. Towels were changed daily, and when asked for extra towels it was provided with a smile..Accessible to wheelchairs and plenty of ice when needed. Hotel will have to undergo a renovation soon, as everything will soon be outdated.. But still ok for the price..

Room Tip: If you like casinos you can play all day....
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

This is the worst hotel I ever stayed in. The housekeeping service was terrible. One day at 630 in the evening they still haven't made up our rooms. They never sweeper or mopped the floor. And the room key never worked properly. I had to go back and forth to the front desk several times a day to replace my key. The security guard Carlos shouted like a madman in front of my two children to the point where they were both trembling and couldn't sleep the rest of the night. Disregarding the fact that the kids were already tired from walking back and forth because of the room key problems. Terrible terrible hotel and staff.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Rharari
Reviewed April 2, 2016

A great location but a price that is affordable. The staff is great and make you feel at home. Many tourist attractions are just a walk away and you can also just take a walk to great food and good shopping.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 24, 2016

The hotel is in a great location, very convenient. The room was very clean. WIFI was great! Bed was comfy. The room is little small, but OK. We had warm water in the shower!

Hotel staff friendly! I can recommend this hotel if you like to be in the city!

Room Tip: The room at the 2nd floor was very loud
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple