“Excellent sushi, great service”

Hajimaru Sushi & Jazz
Ranked #8 of 318 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood, Soups
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

We are glad that we took the effort to travel from our hotel at Jan Thiel to this sushi restaurant. The sushi was excellent, great atmosfere and friendly staff. Recommended!

Reviewed February 24, 2018

We had a sushi attack and decided to try this restaurant based on the reviews on this site, unfortunately we were deeply disappointed. We have sushi once every 10 days or so which have given us a fair amount of experience in knowing what's good and what's not.The freshness, quality, portion size and price of the sushi at this restaurant was sadly lacking. It was chewy, tasteless, tiny and expensive. If you love good sushi don't go there.

1  Thank goldenland5
Reviewed February 10, 2018

Delightful ambience, good service and good food. The perfect place for a romantic dinner!

A restaurant where the priority is to ensure you always feel at home.
The same feeling you get when going to a friends's house for dinner.

1  Thank Stephan-john V
Erroll K, Owner at Hajimaru Sushi & Jazz, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Dear guest, this is a real nice crown on our efforts to express this exact feeling that you had. Also the reason why I prefer to serve the tables myself as much as possible.
So what more can I say; thank thank you thank you. We sincerely hope you will soon return to our Restaurant.
With warmest regards, Erroll

Reviewed February 5, 2018

I travel all over the world and I highly recommend Hajimaru. The decor was elegant, the food exceptional, and the background music soothing. I'm vegetarian and there were a number of excellent choices that anyone, vegetarian or meat eater, would enjoy. I had a lovely chat with fellow musician, Errol, the owner. I wasn't there on a live jazz night, but I'm sure that would enhance the experience even more.

Erroll K, Owner at Hajimaru Sushi & Jazz, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

Dear reviewer, I mostly serve all tables in person and with guests who share the same interests like me, it is certain that I remember our conversation. Of course we dedicate ourselves to deliver a great experience to all our esteemed guests and listen to their desires. Thank you for giving us such a nice review.
Hoping to see you again in Hajimaru Sushi & Jazz I remain with sincerest regards,
Errol Kort

Reviewed January 24, 2018

We went tonight for our first time, the owner served our table was super friendly, very welcoming and Happy to serve us. The food was awesome! Would recommend this place to anyone. They have some meals other than sushi as well ! Thank you for the great service !