We only stayed here at the Quality Hotel the night we flew in because we got in on a late flight and were traveling to the Samana Peninsula for the remainder of our vacation. We checked in at about 12am. The desk clear spoke very good English and he and his staff were more than helpful in getting us to our rooms and getting the roll always set up for our boys. The rooms were standard 2 double beds and a TV. They were very clean and the beds were a bit soft but comfortable enough for a good night’s sleep, after a long day of travel from California.
The hotel provides a breakfast with your stay and it is more than just the waffles and cereal that most Quality Inns provide in the US. There was a small buffet of sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs and then Dominican style ham, potatoes (that went amazingly together) plantains and also a cook who would make an omelet for you. There were also pancakes, cereal, coffee and a variety of juices. It was a nice meal and a great way to start off my family's introduction to the Dominican Republic.
Our stay was short but very nice. The location isn't the greatest for a long stay but being close to the airport it is a great kick off or end of vacation point being so close to the airport. So if you’re just looking for a one or two night place to stay this is the place. But if you’re planning a long vacation stay look for a beach resort or a villa to rent in one of the tourist areas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Hotel Real Aeropuerto Santo Domingo is the only internationally branded hotel located close to Las Americas International Airport. This hotel is perfect for business and leisure travelers that have an early departure or a late arrival flight. The hotel is right across Las Americas Duty Free Business Park and next to the Institute of Technology of Santo Domingo. Boca Chica beach is only six miles away and Santo Domingo's Colonial zone is 14 miles away. Most major league baseball academies are close by. Complimentary breakfast buffet starts at 5:00 a.m. at Los Balcones, the hotel's onsite restaurant, which also serves lunch and dinner. The hotel's sports bar Arrecife, is the perfect place to enjoy cocktails and casual food. 24-hour room service is also available. All guestrooms include complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Some rooms include refrigerators and microwaves. Non-smoking rooms are also available. Guests can exercise in our fitness center or enjoy our outdoor pool surrounded by tropical gardens. The next time your travel brings you to the Dominican Republic, stay with us, you will appreciate our ideal location, multilingual staff and affordable rates. We look forward to seeing you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Quality Hotel Real Aeropuerto Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Santo Domingo
- Quality Hotel Santo Domingo