after reading recent reviews i was worried bout our trip to this resort
many rated the food as not good !
this is far from the truth i am a fussy eater and found something i like at every meal
now the food is differant that you will find back home but its well done and tasteful
i do tend to go to buffets when they open and then everything is fresh --- just makes sense to do this
there where 3 resturants on the property --- avoid the italian one its awful !!
the carriben one is a 6 the ocaen side one is a 9
the beach is pretty and clean
room was great !! and kept clean
now either buy a travel coffee mug or bring one in the am there is coffee pool side but a cup shortage --- easily sovlve for 10 bucks in plaza nearby
the cup can also be filled with drinks for beach later in day
i liked afternoons at a table by the beach bar nice breeze pretty view and beer and pizza nearby
nice place we would come back
dave and bon rm 1127
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Travelocity.ca, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Ventana Beach Hotel
- Gran Ventana Dominican Republic
- Gran Ventana Puerto Plata
- Gran Ventana Beach Resort Puerto Plata
- Hotel Gran Ventana Beach
- Grand Ventana Beach Resort
- Gran Ventana Hotel Dominican Republic