Be Live Collection Marien
US$160
US$155
BlueBay Villas Doradas Adults Only(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$132
  • Breakfast included
Sunscape Puerto Plata Dominican Republic(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$119
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Blue JackTar(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
Grand Paradise Playa Dorada(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$103
US$130
US$111
Bookit.com
  • Pool
US$148
VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$210
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
PlayaBachata Resort(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$76
TripAdvisor
4,498 results
All reviewsgrand mariensnack bardanny boygourmet restaurantspaghettientertainment staffdominican republica la carte restaurantsocean viewkids clubgreat resortrecommend this resortwater polopunta canaother resortsbeach volleyballa lot of fun
Reviewed August 14, 2017

We just came back from Be Live and the trip was great and we had an amazing time. We booked a Dolphin swim at Ocean World and it was the best. My 8yrs daughter was asked to participate both in the dolphin and bird show there. She was beyond excited. Ocean World is a very beautiful place to go and we had a lot of fun. Highly recommended.
When we arrived at the resort, they bumped us up to ocean view, incredible view and very nice room. The resort was very well laid out and everything so close to everything else. This resort is one of the only resort to have a full duty free shop right off of the lobby. Very convenient.
It was busy when we arrived on Friday, the weekend was packed with locals as it was their Father’s day down there. The beach and pool was beautiful and we had no problems getting shade. The nightly shows were pretty good as well.
This is one of the only resorts that I didn’t see hardly any one tip any workers and the workers didn’t care if you did or didn’t, they just went on their way doing what they had to do. We tipped quite a few times as that is what Canadians do.
The housekeeping was a hit and miss. They would come in different times of the day and unlock the door and come in when they wanted.
We had to take stuff of the carts and look for them. We did leave a tip everyday but it was a bit of an inconvenience for us.
The buffet (ok service there).was pretty good but repetitive of course but we made due and the kids ate a lot of pizza and pancakes and the Brazilian was the best restaurant, very delicious. The Mexican was really good too. Both places had great waiter service. The snack bar at the beach was pretty good as well. (hamburger, hot dogs, wings, etc…)
The weather was sunny and hot the whole week. oh and when we came back from Ocean World the resort next to us (Iberostar was on fire) some damage as you can see the flames high in the air but it was put out quickly
My daughter loved the kids club, they treated her so good. At the end of our trip we dropped off our pool stuff and coloring books, etc… to them and they were very appreciative
I would definitely go back to this resort. It was close to the airport and Ocean World. It’s the last resort on the strip.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Shawn C
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

We were in the resort for one week, the hotel was very welcoming and the services were amazing. The restaurant a la carte, the bar, and the food was amazing. The rooms were nicely kept and cleaned. The nightly shows were great, and there was lots of different shows. I had an amazing time, lots of fun and laughter. The entertainment staff was the best, Cesar, spaghetti, Luis David, Vladimir, and specially chocolate. The dancers from the show were really nice, Angie ,Jaimie, Meralis, Silvio, and Joan. Truly it was an amazing vacation, very fun and familiar. Hopefully we will be able to come back soon.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

The whole holiday was brilliant. Hotel, staff, food, beach, shows and all facilities. We intend to go back every year. The only better places I have been cost me £4,000 more to go to. Great place for the price. People who complain that they waited in a queue baffle me - were the guests in front of them expected to move for them? Well worth visiting. Just as beautiful as Bali.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank jillcharlton
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Everything included doesn't mean you should have rooms that have mold,a funny smell,and have service not worth another visit.The first room we was given (the whole area outside and inside)looked abandoned.My wife wanted to cry.I talked to the front desk they wanted more money to give some "upgrade"I told them I wanted to talk to Expedia to move us out of hotel and then they gave us a room closer to the swimming pool which was in better condition.I have been to Punta Cana and if I ever do another resort in Dominican Republic it will be there unless it's another be-live hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Be Live Hotels
1  Thank oscarbenjaminh
Reviewed August 10, 2017

I liked the pool and the bedrooms were comfortable, however the service was bad!
The bathroom was leaking.
The food is good, but the waiter/waitress were not friendly at all. I did not like the service at this resort. I did not feel welcomed and I will not recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family