We just returned from our first visit to the Dominican Republic. We can't wait to return. Everthing was beautiful. We spent a week at the Lifestyle Tropical Resort and had fun every day. The beaches were beautiful and so was the service. All of the people were so friendly and courteous to us. They all went out of their way to make us comfortable. We are planning on going back in Feb. next year if not later this year. The party they throw every Sunday night was outstanding. It was quite a show.
Before we left on our trip I read many negative reviews and was a little leary about even going. Don't let negative reviews sway you, a lot of people will complain about the smallest things that they find wrong with a great place. I'm basically a negative type person and I couldn't be happier with the way things went and the way we were treated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within the sprawling Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, The Tropical offers a classic hotel vacation experience set within quaint, two- and threestory, Mediterranean-style buildings. The mood is laid-back and distinctively Caribbean. Guest enjoy all resort facilities and amenities (excluding the V.I.P areas) including swimming pools, a choice of excellent restaurants, exercise rooms, tennis courts, windsurfing and so much more. The Lifestyle Tropical is Ideal for couples seeking a private island hide-away with all the advantages of a world-class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Tropical at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort And Spa
- Lifestyle Tropical Beach Hotel Puerto Plata
- Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort Spa
- Hacienda Tropical
- Hotel Lifestyle Tropical Beach