Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Reserve now, pay at stay
TravelocityUS$47
Orbitz.comUS$47
eDreamsUS$29
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 22, 2020

Cute small intimate property conveniently located near everything is being managed by the owners and they re super accommodating from the first inquiries over the phone and emails until when I got there, they assisted with the airport transfer and local errands, I'm super grateful for their hospitality.

Hasta la proxima , Muchas gracias

Date of stay: December 2020
Hotel Simona, Propietario at Hostal Simona, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2020

Mr. Gabriel, Thank you very much for your time and dedication of these beautiful words, They motivate us to improve, it has been a pleasure to have you with us. Happy to serve you.

Gracias!

Hasta la proxima,
Elizabeth. Simona´s staff,.

Reviewed March 8, 2020

The stay and the cleanliness was fine all around during my few day stay. The breakfast was well worth in getting as well. The problem became when my own plans to see El Alto de Chavon fell through and I had asked the front desk assistant if there were other places I can buy a package from and she had offered me one that they had. She called it a “Tour” and I had told her I came all this way to see El Alto de Chavon and as a lone traveler female I did not like being by myself in tours. Long story short I arrived and it was not a tour there was no guide I was just given a map. There was miscommunication between the taxi agency who brought me because I had to wait over 1.5 hours to get picked up. I had told this all to the staff and it was not received well in their end they got defensive and I called the manager who said she will get back to me with a solution. She added that if I put in a bad interview they will essentially not help me. I have not gotten my money back or a response for over 2 months going on 3 now. Stay away from their packages they are NOT worth the MONEY and STRESS.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 16, 2019

We stayed here 1 week during a service trip to the DR. It was fine for our purposes. Nothing fancy. The power went out 3 nights during the week, which meant no A/C--that would be my biggest complaint. But for the price, it is a good value. Safe, clean, friendly staff.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2018

We were a little late because traffic and they write to us on WhatsApp. The girl was really nice, give some tips about the town and places to eat. The room was really comfortable, with air condition and a really nice bed. The breakfast was room service, they nock your door in the morning. They have a valet parking for your car. We ask for tea for our breakfast, but I think they forgot that detail because they give us coffee.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

This is more of a Bed and Breakfast than a regular hostal/hotel. Nice people with great attentions. We ask for cofee and it was there in our room just like that. Breakfast at your bed, no need to ask for it, just at a convenient time.

The place is small but very cozy. Nice decoration and it feels like someone put a lot of attention to details. Very confortable bed. The only downside I saw is that is located at a very busy street so be ready for the noise from transit outside. Other than that it was all great. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple