Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$41
Hotels.comUS$41
Orbitz.comUS$41
TravelocityUS$41
Agoda.comUS$41
CheapTicketsUS$41
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

We showed up in the middle of the night needing a room . It was quick check in no problem . Used my Canadian debit card with no issues.
Room was clean and nice beds. A/c worked and there was a clean shower. No complaints. The security kept the door locked all night and slept right beside it. He woke up to open it no problem. I had my small son with me and it was Christmas eve.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2017

We've been customers for over 10 years and they treated us with no respect. They have a new administration and they do not know what they are doing. I think the owner should see how rusty the place is getting. Will not return

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I was staying with family in a nearby town but it was a bit rustic for me. We found hotel Olimpo and I have been very pleased given the previous conditions I was in. If you want a decent place to stay, that is clean, has running water, and hot water, as well as internet, this is the place. Like other reviewers it is not fancy by any means, but after checking out 5 hotels in the ares, I would say this place is as good as it gets. The people are friendly, the beds are clean, and the rooms are spacious. The showers have good pressure, and there is hot water, but we did wear our sandals as it felt like it hadn't been updated in awhile. It definitely isn't perfect, but as an American who is acustomed to certain ammenities, I am very comfortable here. I will say that when they say "scrambled eggs" for breakfast, they mean scrammbled eggs with peppers and other stuff in it. I was traveling with 3 young children who are very picky. The woman who was working did make us "plain" scrambled eggs but please note, in DR you should tip people when you make such a request. It doesn't have to be much, like $25 pesos, which right now is less than $1 USA. Also, this hotel is located at an intersection, so there is a lot of traffic and there is noise, but you will get that anywhere in DR, maybe unless at a resort. I was in the country before and it was roosters all night, so I take the traffic over that. The wi-fi is supposed to be available throughout the hotel, however it is not. BUT, I was on the 2nd floor, my room in the back-corner, but there was a seating area near the front that me and my kids would sit at and the router was right there (they have one for each floor) so we still got to enjoy the internet. You don't have to just go to the lobby. The parking is locked with a gate at night which is nice, and there is a hotel staff memeber at the desk at night as well as a "guard", although I did go down late one night and the "guard" had his hat down and was asleep. But to his credit nothing was going on. As with traveling in a foreign country, be on look out for anything off and don't make yourself vulnerable, but I was traveling with my husband who is Dominican so that helps. I have to say also to anyone who reads this that is worried about coming here, the worst thing that I have seen is the way they drive. It is crazy! But aside from that, all my fears have disolved and it is a beautiful country. Just be aware that if you come to this area, it is different than in the states and maybe other places. There are dogs everywhere, and cats, and there is no regard for traffic lights. I'm digressing though - I just like to share my experience as I know that it is hard to find places to stay out of country. This place is more than fine, you will be comfortable here.

Room tip: there is no elevator, so if you have a lot to put in your room be aware of that. Also, they still use regular keys for their rooms, so bring any valuables with you when you leave as there is no way to track who goes in and out of the rooms. We haven't had any issues but we bring our ipods, cell phones and computers will us when we leave just the same.
Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank KHerrera22
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This hotel is nicely situated, close the the center and on the road to Santo Domingo. The staff is nice. You get a breakfast with you night there.

There's no much to do in La Romana any way, and it doesn't really feel safe at night, so you should just pass by, on the way to somewhere else. And this hotel is perfect for that. They have internet and computers if you need, parking spaces and TV.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Each time that I go to La romana I stay in this hotel close to the city and coveniently close to Le Blvd (restaurants area) and roundabout park. This hotel offer hot water, continental breakfast consist toast/egg/coffee. The price per night 1400 pesos which equal to $35.00 dollars. Good staff, the hotel also offer free garage parking inside close gate which is great. This remind of motel six in the U.S

Room tip: Ask for room away from the streets and second floor.
Date of stay: May 2012