7,816 results
All reviewsroyal gourmetking kongswim up roomle chanterelleroyal suites guestspalladium complexroyal lobbyroom servicecheese fonduebutler servicelas torresel bohionew sectiontravel clubromance suitelobstersports bar
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Trip of a lifetime. Went there for my birthday and were there with my husband and a couple of friends and the staff went above and beyond to make it an amazing time. From your morning coffee to a lunch by beach or knowing when you needed a cold drink, the staff make vacationing there, so personalized and so special for every individual. The rooms are clean and big and bright, the grounds are well maintained and beautifully landscaped, to the cleanliness of the restaurants and even the facilities. I could go on and on about how amazing and big this resort is, let alone all the perks that come with it. It's the attention to detail and the amazing customer service that makes coming back for our 4th time even more special. Can't wait for the next time. A very special shout out to the staff that made this birthday really memorable. First and foremost to Americo and Carlos Diaz (our butler), for organizing the most amazing birthday dinner and making that day so special for me and Beki our waitress that gave us excellent dinner service and Spanish lessons.Thanks to Robert, Julio and Jason at Helios that served us the best smoothies and the best beach service you could ask for. Also the beautiful ladies that greeted you at Helios Suleica Martinez, Ramona Castro and Glenis Carvajal. We ate at Capricho almost every evening because the food was excellent from the lobster to the steak to the delicious beef carpaccio. Manuel the manager and Manuel the server, thanks for the wonderful atmosphere and service. To all the pool bar staff that served us every day with a smile or a high five such as Rosa our coffee girl, Delores, Patricio, Leonel and Diosdalys. And a very special shout out to Melky, that made sure we had everything we needed and made sure that we made our van to the airport even though we didn't want to leave. Thanks again for an amazing time and I cant wait to experience it all again. Thanks to our TRS family from the Johnston Family.

1  Thank Ange S
Gelson Z, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at TRS Turquesa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear Ange S,

On behalf of the entire Team of TRS Turquesa Hotel, I would like to express my gratitude for having decided to share your comments with future visitors. We attach a great importance to your reviews and they are taken with our maximum interest.

We are delighted to learn that your expectations were met and our staff went the extra mile in order to offer you a great experience. Your praise is very welcome and will motivate us to be for sure more creative each day aiming to consistently improve our variety and offer in order to keep on fulfilling the experience of our dear guests.

Our team is very much looking forward to welcoming you back to the TRS family in the future.

Best regards,

**we did adults only*
I highly recommend this place!!!
It's extremely clean
There's a ton of restaurants,bars and,pools
Plenty of activities on and off resort
Rooms to die for
Lobby's are extravagant!!!
The beach and pools have drink and food services
The food is incredibly delicious
Great happy environment everyone was so friendly and welcoming
I could write 100 pages of all the little things that are amazing about this place!!!

The best part was the staff!!!! They went above and beyond!!
A great big thank you to the staff of TRS to making our vacation lovely
CARLOS DIAZ(section 54) you made our stay special xo
The room service personnel made walking into our room spectacular everytime;)
AMERICO!! Setting us up with a very special trip off site to visit true Dominican shops
MANUEL (carpichios) excellent service Always smiling
BEKI(steak house) absolutely wonderfu

If I could name every staff member I would I will never forget the smiles and friendliness of TRS staff and the Locals!!

Dear Wayne c,

First of all, thanks a lot for choosing TRS Turquesa Hotel as your preferred destination, as well as, by the precious time you have taken to post your review. We are so glad that you have felt accommodated by the excellent performance done by our team.

We take advantage of this marvelous opportunity to invite you once again to keep on discovering the tropical colors of the Caribbean in an exceptional luxurious setting, relax on the beach and let yourself be pampered by our specialists of wellness.

We look forward to having the pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

TRS was absolutely more than what we expected! From the minute we arrived off the plane we were greeted by such friendly people. We got a shuttle from the airport and right to TRS. We walked into the lobby and were introduced to our butler King Kong. He was so friendly and excited that we were here. If you stay here I highly recommend getting a swim out room and King Kong as your butler! He’s the best! Also Mario was our waiter at the pool and was so friendly and very assertive to us. Please if you get Mario and King Kong they will not disappoint! The hotel was perfect and just what were were looking for in our girls trip! We can’t wait to come back now with our husbands . We will be looking into booking again in the very near future! Thanks TRS for such a lovely stay and fantastic service!!! See you again soon - Michelle

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Michelle11184,

Receive warm greetings from TRS Turquesa Hotel.

Our main goal is to make an unforgettable experience the vacation of our visitors and we are glad to know that you really enjoyed your stay while with us.

We work hard to meet our guest’s wills. I’ll make sure that our staff gets the recognition they deserve. Your amazing comment has been sent to our management!

We are sincerely looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to our TRS Turquesa Hotel and assure you that you will enjoy even superior services and facilities on your next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Wow! What an amazing trip we had for my sister’s bachelorette weekend. I was nervous booking because I have never been at an all inclusive resort, but I couldn’t have been more pleased. King Kong was our butler, and we had a swim up suite, and he was so accommodating. Mario was our server for drinks right in our room, and he was so friendly and the service was excellent! We had the most relaxing vacation, even though it was a bachelorette party! One word of advice: do not eat at the Tapas Restaurant called La Loca. I got very sick. Stick to food that is well cooked and not left out unrefrigerated. Even though I did get sick, the doctor was in my room within 10 minutes of us calling, and the medication given really did help. Even with that food borne illness, overall this was an excellent experience and a great place to stay. I highly recommend the swim up suite! Thanks for a great time King Kong! You are the best!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Margeaux P

Dear Margeaux P,

First off, I hope you and all of your friends are well, we are glad that you could visit us and get the best impression of your stay at our TRS Turquesa Hotel.

It certainly adds an extra bonus to the experience, that our guests can explore any of the 4 Hotels of our Great Resort, finding a variety of pools, bars, and restaurants, activities and we are really pleased knowing that this was an aspect that you enjoyed.

Thank you for your kind review, we hope to see you soon in this beautiful destination of Punta Cana.

Regards,

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Where do I begin. Surprised my wife for her birthday weekend at the Royal Suites. Since first day we stepped in we got treated like royalty! We were greeted, easy check in, drinks the minute we stepped in, and our own butler! We got exceptional service from our butler “king Kong” he mad everything happen. Like I mentioned it was my wife’s 30th birthday. Room was decorated with rose petals jacuzzi was set up with champagne! He made that happen for her. Wow what an amazing service! Not only him staff real friendly. Beautiful resort, great pools, drinks, atmosphere, activities, and great food!

2  Thank benny m

Dear Benny m,

On behalf of the entire Team of TRS Turquesa Hotel, we would like to express my gratitude for having decided to share your comments to future visitors. We attach a great importance to your comments and they are taken with our maximum interest.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. We will be attentive in order to provide a more pleasant and uneventful experience.

Best regards,