My family and I just left Sanctuary Cap Cana after a very relaxing week of vacation. Our three boys, ages 7, 8, & 11 had a blast playing in the ocean. But their favorite thing was the volleyball net in the pool and swimming up to the bar for lemonades. The staff is very friendly, professional, personable and ready to serve. Service is fantastic. The restaurants were all tasty. The rooms were beautiful and well-maintained. The views of the ocean and across Dominican Republic are stunning. We would definitely recommend Sanctuary Cap Cana!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort