“Wonderful ”

Paradisus Punta Cana Resort
Ranked #27 of 112 Hotels in Punta Cana
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Josias (obama),jhordan rosario, francis medina , pedro mota, jose fernandez , melvin concepcion, yokaina, marionel.. All from the activities staff they were so so nice to us the make us feel like at home we loved all the parties and the shows wonderful vacations thanks so much also to gloria rodriguez from guest services .

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Paradisus P, General Manager at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2016

Dear Mary V,

Warmest regards from Punta Cana!

I would like to thank you for your preference in selecting our Paradisus Punta Cana for your holidays, as well as for letting us know about your recent experience. It is very gratifying for me to learn that as a team we were able to provide you with a memorable vacation experience.

I am much honored for your compliments on the efforts and dedication demonstrated by our staff especially to Josias , Jhordan Rosario , Francis Medina , Pedro Mota , Jose Fernandez , Melvin Concepcion , Yokaina and Marionel. Be sure I will share with my team your kind words as I encourage them to continue providing the high quality service that characterize our hotel.

It will be an honor for us to see you again at our hotel. I am sure you will feel like if you were in your home because Paradisus Punta Cana is "Your home away from home" in the Caribbean.

There are newer reviews for Paradisus Punta Cana Resort

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Loved this place, first time here with my wife celebrating our honeymoon. The resort was beyond my expectations, the food was great, the beach gorgeous and the pool and poolside bar and staff was exceptional. Argensis was incredible, always took care of our needs. Also, Santo and Stephanie were also exceptional in their service and friendliness. Couldnt be happier, unfortunately, back to the real world.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marc d

Dear Marc D,

Warmest regards from Punta Cana!

Thank you for your preference in selecting our at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort for your holidays.I feel very happy to learn that your overall experience while under our care has been memorable and sincerely appreciate the time you have dedicated to write this review.

I am much honored for your compliments on the efforts and dedication demonstrated by our staff especially to Argenis , Santo Stephanie. Be sure I will share with my team your kind words as I encourage them to continue providing the high quality service that characterize our hotel.

Once again, than you for sharing with us and future travelers your experience. We will be looking forward to host your next vacation at this, your home in the Caribbean Paradisus Punta Cana Resort.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Came here on our honeymoon for a first time visit to D.R. in Punta Cana. I must say the staff has been extremely friendly and the resort surpassed our expectations when it came to ambiance, catering and service. It is a truly beautiful resort, the beach is gorgeous and the pools and pool bar are the places to be. The food was great all around, from the buffet to the dine in restaurants. I will definitely shout out the pool bar staff, Argensis, Santo, and Stephanie. They were extremely catering, attentive and approachable for anybody's needs. Overall, tremendous staff and made our honeymoon trip special.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Paradisus P, General Manager at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Dear alejandrad1189,

Greetings from Punta Cana!

First of all, I would like to thank you for sharing with us your experience and also for recommending our hotel to future travellers. It is very gratifying for me to learn that as a team we were able to provide you with a memorable vacation experience.

On the other hand, I would like to express my appreciation for your compliments towards our staff especially Argensis, Santo, and Stephanie , I assure you, i will share your comments with my team, and encourage them to keep up the good work.

Once again, thank you very much for your review and we will be looking forward to your return in a near future, to this your home in the Caribbean, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

I've been to this hotel before the campus grounds is just beautiful and well-maintained and all of the wildlife and natural lanscapes in the area beautiful pictures beautiful people wonderful restaurants

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank 170julieth

Dear 170julieth,

Reviewed 15 May 2016

I have traveled to the Dominican Republic at least 12 times now and this place by far takes the cake on every aspect. Food was actually good for once, the room was clean and spacious, staff were friendly, beach was impeccable as always in Punta Cana and overall I can't think of anything to complain about. I not someone who really goes anywhere twice, I like to change it up every time. That said I would think again about Paradisus Punta Cana

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Aaza B

Dear Aaza B,

Reviewed 15 May 2016

We had a great time at the resort. Our group reception was a bit time consuming but staff friendliness and refreshments eased things. Our room was large and comfortable with a 2 person shower :). The room servicing was a bit inconsistent and towels were rough to the skin but otherwise fine. The restaurants had something for everyone and were overall good. Bar tending was attentive but with some inconsistencies with mixing of cocktails and only one 1 beer on tap. The pool areas were great with large water areas to swim and float around and plenty of covered lounge chairs for your stuff. The beach areas had a good variety of accommodations from individual lounge chairs to king size cushioned bed to covered, serviced lounge beds with tables and seating for a small fee.

The resort grounds are wonderfully keep clean and are spa like throughout. We had minimal mosquito activity though some in our group did have some in there rooms. I suspect that having a light at the entry into a room and then opening the door to get in may draw some mosquitoes into the room.

There are vendors on the public beach that will solicit your business but unless affiliated with the resort do not come up to the resorts outlined beach.

The staff at every encounter were very polite and courteous. Our language skills were a slight challenge but the staff tried very hard to interpret.

All in all we had a truly great time. Don't sweat the small stuff and relax....

Thank you to Danajdi for your help and attention.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark B
Paradisus P, General Manager at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

Dear Mark B,

Warmest regards from Punta Cana!

On the other hand, the things you point out, we have shared your comments with our team in order to correct the deficiencies mentioned related our room services.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

My wife and I booked this vacation as a present to ourselves for our 15 year anniversary, with no kids. We upgraded to royal service, and the private beach alone was worth it. You need to get up early to get your front row seating, we woke up bright and early to see sunrise one morning it was amazing. As first timers at an all inclusive we felt the food was spectacular. The buffets had a nice assortment, and other restaurants had great service to pair with the food. The resort offers a wide variety of choices when it comes to restaurant options. The only problems we found were the check-in process at the Royal Service lounge, we had to wait a long time before we were seen (almost 2 hrs) they do have drinks and snacks though while you wait, and the building is ocean side so the view is nice. Also our mini bar was never restocked. But the grounds are immaculate, there always seemed there was something to do, although they could do a better job of communicating all the activities and programs that are going on. If we had a choice we would pick Paradisus Punta Cana again, hopefully soon!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

0.0 km away
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana
4.0 km away
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort

Been to Paradisus Punta Cana Resort? Share your experiences!