Excellence Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$334
Excellence Resorts
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$378
US$327
US$229
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Be Live Collection Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$338
US$268
Be Live Hotels
US$771
US$539
US$561
US$178
Priceline
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$391
US$285
Barcelo Bavaro Palace(Bavaro)
US$395
US$288
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$297
BahiaPrincipe
  • Pool
14,654 results
All reviewsroyal servicethe reservemolegabi beachjensy rijojuan cruzthe grillsanto polancodinner reservationsyhi spamain poolswim up barkids zonepersonal butlerdominican republictime sharedestination wedding
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Our experience was poor. Service was poor. Trying to make dinner reservations was difficult and if they couldn't find your name on the list, you got a bad attitude from the hostesses. Our teenager couldn't use the gym because it's 18+. Our shower pressure was horrible and there was nothing they could do about it. Couldn't find a manager or someone who could speak english clearly to discuss this with. The pool and beach were lovely but they had too many kids activities at the pool which kind of took over the pool. The beach did not have enough shaded areas to lie down.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank alansH9196TU
Paradisus P, Gerente at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Dear Guest,

I do appreciate the time you have taken to share your valuable comment with us which will help us to recognize areas for improvement in this ongoing process.

It pleases me to read that you loved our grounds; but despite of this positive point, I regret reading from your comments that your experience was not completely successful and that we were not able to exceed your expectations. We already shared your comments with the department involved to evaluate these areas of improvements and take the measure needed to avoid similar situations in the future.

I strongly believe in continuous improvement and hope to have the opportunity to host your next vacation in order to provide you with the memorable experience you deserve at this, your home in the Caribbean Paradisus Punta Cana Resort.

Hotel Manager Paradisus Punta Cana

Reviewed August 15, 2017

Everything was good we spoke the language so we enjoyed the staff and they loved us. they want us to come back. No complaints. I must say though there were some rude vacationers from the other side of earth no manners at all!! We from USA no promblem!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank 93aidam312
Paradisus P, Gerente at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for dedicating a bit of your time to share your experience at our Paradisus Punta Cana Resort.

Once more, we appreciate you having left your feedback and we look forward to your return at “Your home away from Home”, Paradisus Punta Cana.

Hotel Manager Paradisus Punta Cana

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

I've been to many 4 and 5 star resorts and even experienced a 3 star but the experience we had at Paradisus Punta Cana was nothing short of a nightmare... I'm a very easy going and optimistic guy but I feel obligated to share my experience so another family doesn't experience what we did.
Customer Service: I would rate a 0, the staff is always moody and barely speak any English, they get upset really fast and has no intention to make you happy on your vacation.
-The first room they gave us was old and crusty, the toilet was broken before we even used it. I called front desk and they said they'll send someone, after 1 hour a plumber showed up, spent 2 hours and said "it work now" and left. I go in to test and it was still broken, they sent the same plumber again and this time he told me "the toilet broken, you need brand new toilet" he was talking to me as if I need repairs for my own home... after 1 hour the front desk tells me "don't worry we will change your room in morning", so yeah we had to stay in a room with no bathroom for a day. Oh and during this entire process not one staff member said or acknowledged our discomfort, no sorry or comfort.
Food: Disgusting! No food for kids and same food every night, occasionally changed but very similar, buffet restaurant very far from rooms so you take a hike just to eat and all the staff are very serious, takes the "fun" out of vacation. And they are very very rude, a lady waitress didn't want to serve my daughter and her friends (ages 10-14), she took their order and were harassing them; my daughter ordered a coke from the front and the waitress came to her table and snatched it out of her hand, my daughter didn't think much and thought maybe they thought she was down, went and got another glass and she came back and did same thing but this time laughing with her waiter friends and pointing at her... I confronted and she turned blood red and acted like she didn't speak English again.
Rooms: very spacey but I'm not exaggerating when I say, the entire time we felt disgusted, everything felt dirty and some had stains, 3 of 6 of our towel had yellow stains, our tub clogged up in our 2nd room, sink clogged up and multiple bugs found on our bed. The front desk can careless, so good luck...

Overall, this is at best a 2 star resort... but do yourself and family a favor and stay anywhere but here... I've been to 3 vacations a year and this is my first negative review ever, so you can imagine how horrible my experience was.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank WALI S
Reviewed August 14, 2017

My girlfriends and I had the most incredible time at Paradisus Punta Cana resort. Everything from the cleanliness of the hotel, to the food, to service was amazing. The moment you step foot onto the property you get the immediate sense of relaxation and tranquility. The lobby is stunning, with lush gardens and the most beautiful flamingos. The property and the rooms were very clean. There were always staff members tending to the many gardens around the property making sure everything looked perfect. All the staff members were extremely helpful and friendly. We spent a lot of our time at the pool where we were able to get to know the friendly bartenders at the pool bar. Willis, Leandro and Diogenis were so welcoming and pleasant. You could really see that they truly enjoy what they do and love making the hotel guests feel right at home. The hospitality at this resort exceeded my expectations and I would recommend this resort to anyone who is looking for a place to stay in Punta Cana.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank meliza213
Paradisus P, Director General at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear meliza213,

We appreciate very much your feedback regarding your stay at Paradisus Punta Cana; it is always good to know that our guests are meeting their expectations with us. We would also like to thank you for selecting us, we are happy to know that our beautiful facilities and our sincere service made us an Amazing Resort for you.

We already congratulate Willis, Leandro and Diogenis for their good job during your stay.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for your next visit, we will more than happy to assist you once again.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Another summer in Punta Cana and this year we have arrived to Paradisus Punta Cana. Two adults and a son of 14 years old.
From the very beginning entering the pool area we got to know Jose Vicente . A very friendly and funny person. He has been looking for my son everyday , animating him to participate in all different activities.
A big thanks to the whole animation team that does a great work and always with a smile on their face.
Another day I will review the whole hotel but for now thank you Jose Vicente for giving us a great time.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Paradisus P, Director General at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Dear Anna J,

With a great weather at Paradisus Punta Cana, receive our best regards.

To receive your comments is just the best recognition for all our team, who are always giving all in order to make the best of your stay and make you experience the pure enjoyment of freedom style at our property.

We dearly appreciate your positive feedback and we are more than proud of Jose Vicente for being so awesome and accommodating.

Feel free to come any time of the year and our services and facilities will be always at your disposal.

Hotel Manager