This was our first trip to Club Med & Punta Cana and what wonderful memories we made!! Everything was FLAWLESS!! From the airport to hotel...Club Med was A+++++++!!!! We did not have a single worry while we were there! Kids Club was AWESOME! Had a 4 year old in the Kids Club & a 2 year old in Mini Club...the first day we of course spend walking around to see if we could see our kids & if they were having fun and YES! Always having fun & happy, with a ton to do! All of the Kids Club staff were amazing!!! I felt their energy & that they were truly happy to be with the kids. I have never seen anything like it! I 100% recommend paying the extra money for Mini Club...my husband & I got to relax for the first time in 4 years!! The food was wonderful, lot's of choices every night. We at both restaurants & snack bar, food was great! Rooms were nice & very clean, plenty of space in the deluxe family room for a family of 4. Extra bottled water & towels, no problem!! Beach was GORGEOUS, always plenty of beach chairs...we didn't head to the beach until noon everyday & we thought for sure there would be a lack of beach chairs but never a problem! Nothing was ever crowded. The grounds were gorgeous, very clean & smelled wonderful. Bugs were NEVER a problem. We could always understand the staff, I was worried about that because my husband can hardly understand English haha (he's American!) much less a different accent but he could understand everyone. I'm trying to think of any negatives & the only one I can think of is that we couldn't stay longer. Hoping for 10 days next year!! I don't even want to try a different resort, this one was absolutely PERFECT!! I had tears the last day of Kids/Mini Club when we said goodbye & the last day of vacation. It just felt like home away from home. I have to say, anyone that has anything negative to say is just a very hard person to please...unless they had really bad luck on vacation. Keep up the great work Club Med, Punta Cana!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Dominican Republic in this all-inclusive family resort, designed over a long white-sand beach, considered to be the finest in the world. Travel to Club Med Punta Cana with your family and enjoy a carefree all-inclusive vacation in this resort which flourishes beside a lagoon surrounded by magnificent grove of coconut palms. Fun moments filled with memories await your kids at Club Med world-famous children's clubs with dedicated activities and sports for children and teenagers from morning to evening, for each age group, and all coordinated by qualified and enthusiastic professionals. This newly redesigned resort has something for everyone, with amenities such as: Baby Club Med™*, a new Spa* with private pool access, exclusive private Oceanfront Family Suites, new dedicated programs for Mini Club Med™ including Le Petit Tennis(R), circus school and Baby Gym(R), Passworld for teens, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Club Med
- Club Med Dominican Republic