Thank you to everyone at Club Med Punta Cana who made our trip so enjoyable.
I really think it's the amazing staff that makes this resort stand out from many others.
Vincent and Ann at the concierge - they couldn't have done anymore for us - continually checking up on us to ensure we were enjoying our stay, always able us to get us what we needed and always with a smile on their faces, no matter how many requests came at them !
CHRISTIAN in the kids club - what an amzing human being. The 4 kids in our traveling party couldn't get enough of him. Kind, generous, thoughtful, fun - taking special time to make sure every child was enjoying themselves - if there is any way to increase his job responsibilites I am sure he would do everything you expected and then some - what an extremly hard worker as well as being so thoughtful to each and every child. He's an employee you should keep your eye out for - what a great ambassador for Club Med !
Castillo in the trident 5 suites. He couldn't do enough for us and always with a smile on his face - he treats the trident 5 guests like they are kings/queens. Thank you Castillo, one day someone needs to sit you down and serve you for the day !
Leo at the restauarant near the Trident 5 suites - always had a table for us every night and was the hardest worker in that restaurant..never stopped moving - always made guests his first priority if he was in the middle of cleaning or moving tables etc.,
Daphne, Erica, Jue Jue, Lucien, Lionel - more amazing, fun leaders at the kids club - our kids love you all. Thank you for treating them so well !
Manny and Henri at the trapeze - you guys have the patience of saints teaching the kids (and adults!) how to do the trapeze day after day. You belong in cirque de soleil yourselves, you are so incredibly talented !! Also to wren, attila and miguel at trapeze, you were so kind to our kids.
The bartenders at the trident 5 suites - Deyanaris - you are a wonderful woman - so kind and generous and full of joy, thanks you for making such great drinks and for being such a wonderful person - you can tell you love your job ! Also to Bill at the bar - thank you for doing such a great job. .
Braedus at the Trident swimming pool was wonderfull with the kids - playing with them and making them laugh !
Thanks overall to everyone at Club Med in punta Cana - the only thing you need to change is you need to get a blender for blending drinks at the Trident 5 bar. You can get frozen drinks at every bar wtih the exception of trident 5 bar - it's a long way to walk for a frozen pina colada !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Dominican Republic in this all-inclusive family resort, designed over a long white-sand beach, considered to be the finest in the world. Travel to Club Med Punta Cana with your family and enjoy a carefree all-inclusive vacation in this resort which flourishes beside a lagoon surrounded by magnificent grove of coconut palms. Fun moments filled with memories await your kids at Club Med world-famous children's clubs with dedicated activities and sports for children and teenagers from morning to evening, for each age group, and all coordinated by qualified and enthusiastic professionals. This newly redesigned resort has something for everyone, with amenities such as: Baby Club Med™*, a new Spa* with private pool access, exclusive private Oceanfront Family Suites, new dedicated programs for Mini Club Med™ including Le Petit Tennis(R), circus school and Baby Gym(R), Passworld for teens, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Club Med
- Club Med Dominican Republic