Just returned from a week with my family of 5 and three other families, a total of 18 of us. Great vacation for us and the kids. Lots to do for adults and kids, ages range from 11 to 16. The village is big, and it felt like it was spread out but the reality is nothing is more than about a 5 minute walk. Food was awesome with a great variey of options for the pickiest to the most adventurous! We spend most of our time at the winsurfing/sailing beach, great Go's Brittney, Kevin, Fabrice, Ivan. I highly recommend water shoes, lots of coral and sharp reefs. All of the kids, 10 of them leaned to windsuff while they were here! The windsurfing equipment is a little hammered, but I can see why, lots of beginners thrashing around. Also played lots of tennis, greated everyday by Jessie, and clinics with Ramon (quite a character, in a good way!) I have read a couple of negative reviews and I have to say they coudn't be more wrong. Club Med is about having fun and enjoying the surrondings, if you want to be pampered go to the Four Seasons!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Dominican Republic in this all-inclusive family resort, designed over a long white-sand beach, considered to be the finest in the world. Travel to Club Med Punta Cana with your family and enjoy a carefree all-inclusive vacation in this resort which flourishes beside a lagoon surrounded by magnificent grove of coconut palms. Fun moments filled with memories await your kids at Club Med world-famous children's clubs with dedicated activities and sports for children and teenagers from morning to evening, for each age group, and all coordinated by qualified and enthusiastic professionals. This newly redesigned resort has something for everyone, with amenities such as: Baby Club Med™*, a new Spa* with private pool access, exclusive private Oceanfront Family Suites, new dedicated programs for Mini Club Med™ including Le Petit Tennis(R), circus school and Baby Gym(R), Passworld for teens, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Club Med
- Club Med Dominican Republic