This is my second visit here, first with my family and my 23rd club med visit,
I dont particularly care for D.R. (the country) its just ok, the resort is quite good, The ground like most club med were quite good, location is always excellent thats what clubmed is known for !!
We took the long way there LA-Panama to P.C. Long flight long day. Nice club med greeting, close to center rooms as we requested, room was standard blub med fare, family room 3 beds nice, not too large rather small compared to other fam room like in ixtapa or cancun.
Alan from ixtapa was transferred her from ixtapa and my son recognized him right away, have known him for years, The kids club had familiar faces from other resorts, so it was like a family reunion for us. son had a great time sailing snorkeling archery, swimming drawing and eating 3 ice creams a day!! crepes, mango etc.
WE found the food average as far as club med goes, but more than satisfactory, I prob wont return to this resort again, perhaps columbus isle or guadeloupe next. town has got nothing, going on overpriced goods as well as overpriced taxis and tourist pricing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Dominican Republic in this all-inclusive family resort, designed over a long white-sand beach, considered to be the finest in the world. Travel to Club Med Punta Cana with your family and enjoy a carefree all-inclusive vacation in this resort which flourishes beside a lagoon surrounded by magnificent grove of coconut palms. Fun moments filled with memories await your kids at Club Med world-famous children's clubs with dedicated activities and sports for children and teenagers from morning to evening, for each age group, and all coordinated by qualified and enthusiastic professionals. This newly redesigned resort has something for everyone, with amenities such as: Baby Club Med™*, a new Spa* with private pool access, exclusive private Oceanfront Family Suites, new dedicated programs for Mini Club Med™ including Le Petit Tennis(R), circus school and Baby Gym(R), Passworld for teens, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Club Med
- Club Med Dominican Republic