We recently had our wedding here with 70+ guests and I must say that I have no regrets whatsoever in choosing this hotel. The wedding planner (Scarlet) was on point with all of our needs and desires and the beach wedding turned out to be the wedding my partner and I always dreamed of. The staff (e.g. Pedro diaz from preferred club) were attentive to details making sure you're satisfied with each and every minute and activity you do there. I must also say that their kid's club was great and this was really important for us since I was taking along my 6 yr old and most of our guests had kids. They took care of our kids and kept them busy with fun activities throughout the day and into the evening (if need be). They even made sure the kids were fed and showered, thus...kuddos to the kids club staff (special mention: Awilda) as my 6 yr old didn't want to spend time with us at all but instead chose to stay with you guys!!
Moreover, the food was great, especially since there's a wide variety of options to choose from (general buffet and also Asian, Mexican, Italian, French high-end restaurants that provide a spectrum ranging from romantic ambiance to the good ol' fashioned family style dinning).
In addition, a lot, and I mean a lot of our wedding guests were complimenting our wedding and the hotel and that simply put a smile in my face and my wive's as well.
Last but not least, the onsite photography and videography group (Tropical Studios-http://www.tropicalstudioonline.com/hotels/wedu.php) of photographers and videographers were simply put...excellent. They were on point with all of the wedding photography and videography and we are very satisfied with their work as it is comparable and often outshines top tier wedding photrographer's work i've seen in the mainstream.
I want to thank Dreams Palm beach and all of their staff for trully making our wedding dreams come true and highly recommend it for any type of endeavor whether it is a wedding or simply a family or couple vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Caribbean Sea, white sand beach and lush gardens, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana boasts 500 spacious rooms and ample suites surrounded by swaying palm trees and views of endless blue waters stretching to the horizon - the perfect setting in paradise. Take advantage of all the unlimited luxury activities Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana has to offer. Swim, sail, snorkel or windsurf in the turquoise Caribbean, enjoy fine a-la-carte dining, sip favorite cocktails at one of our bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Reservation Counter so you can book your Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Occidental Punta Cana
- Occidental Allegro Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Occidental
- Sunscape Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Dreams Palm Beach
- Punta Cana Allegro