The villas gave privacy, scattered as they are around the gorgeous grounds. I never felt like I was on vacation with hundreds of others UNTIL meal times. Maybe it just isn't for me, as this was my first "all-inclusive" trip. The architecture was beautiful throughout, all very clean, staff friendly. But I just got tired of the huge crowds at breakfast, lunch and dinner. I wanted some quieter space. The small restaurants provided some of that, as did the outside courtyard of the "sports bar" where very few people wandered.
The beach and the POP crew were fun or restful, whatever you wanted. Surf & sun....perfect! Yoga or dancing on the beach allowed for meeting the international guests. We were one of a very few American couples. I liked that....you may not. But the speedos are worth the trip!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Bavaro (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Palladium Hotel Group, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Hotel
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Punta Cana
- Grand Bavaro Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort Spa
- Punta Cana Palladium
- Punta Cana Grand Palladium
- Palladium Punta Cana
- Palladium Bavaro
- Fiesta Bavaro