We enjoyed a week of bliss the last week of August with a group of 10 family members. This was our 5th trip to the Palladium Palace and are going back again in a few months, it feels like our second home. Service was good, from the bartenders, maids, even the front desk. Always leave a few gifts for our favourite people as well as tips which are well deserved. I don't know what people complain about, this is a great resort for the money. We've stayed at the Melia Caribe a few times, but prefer the Palace.
Loved the 2 new restaurants (the Italian and Steakhouse). They share a fabulous updated bar just before you enter either restaurant. The atmosphere is wonderful there with the dried iced, they keep topping up your champaign. Loved the cappucinos every morning at the buffet as well as the crepes!!
The beach is awesome. Some of us did parasail, dunebuggies, dolphins, and deep-sea fishing. Booked the deep-sea fishing in a shop facing the ocean in El Corticio, had the boat to ourselves (5 people) plus the crew. Also had a few massages on the beach with the ocean and the breeze, excellent. ($60). They are a little more expensive at the Spa.
For a change of pace in the evening went to the other lobby (Bavaro lobby) and Hemmingways (tucked in behind the Bavaro lobby) for some top-shelf cognacs and drinks. Also went to the Casino most nights for a little roulette. All in all, love the Palladium Palace because everything is so central.
All the activities, shows, menus for the different restaurants are all posted on the wall in the lobby (just where you wait for the trains).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Palladium Hotel Group, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana