When I went to Grand Palladium in Punta Cana, these were my first vacation where I had to take a plane, so I didn't know what was waiting me and I prefered to not put waitings. When I arrived, I always felt the hot sun, such a nice thing. I went in December a 3-4 years ago.
First, we arrive to the airport and then take a 25 minutes bus till the hotel, a nice thing because you can see by the windows how the people are living in their country. At your arrival to Grand Palladium, people are very accomodating, they offer you a drink even if you didn't have the time to take your key. So you take your key, people who work there, are alway smiling.
The rooms, are very nice, we ask for two rooms which are connected, but they didn't have, so without extra-fees, they upgrade us in bigger rooms, just for us to be connected rooms. There was the most beautiful bathroom I saw. A big circle bath, a space shower, and a big wash-hand basin.
After Punta Cana I went to Cuba, and I can definitively tell you that in Punta Cana, the food is better. There is a big variety, places to eat are big, food is very good. The morning, there is even people making you pancake, and the luch and the dinner it's the same thing. Cart restaurant are also good, and I will tell you I have no difficulty to eat food that I don't know and all, but I prefered dressers, because you can eat what you feel (fish, sea foods, hot-dog, hamburger, salads, everything).
The beach was amazing, the sun is hot so don't forget to bring some sun lotion. There was wind all week long, but this is nice cause you can plan in the water and do bodysurfing. The pool were hot, but cold enough just to say that they refresh you, they are clean and there is a bar in the pool.
The site was nice and not too big, so you don't have to walk 2km to go from a place to an other. Also, near of where you are, there is a little villager place, where you can go for a certain amount of many make a little fish trip (old boat, I don't personnaly trust). There is also a restaurant, and little shop were people are trying to sell you beautiful memories, like paint and cocoa monkey. Bargain, it's always working.
I such appreciated this place, and if I wouldn't like to visit different place everytime, this is a place where I would return definitively. People there are amazing, I had no problems, and weather was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Punta Cana (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort Spa