Just returned, fabulous property. Well maintained and rooms are immaculate.Well worth the money.Only complaint was the food,buffet was just okay, and a la cartes I would definately pick the Japanese second Brazilian for favourites.Staff are friendly. Always received whatever we requested from the front desk in a timely manner.
Would highly recommend the Punta Cana Buggie excursion. Make sure you take your own bandana, you are going to need it, and are $5.00 each to purchase at the buggy place.Please take wrapped candy/gum for the kids you may see throughout this excursion. You may need to toss on the side of the road as the children have to satnd back or they may get injured. If you give them money it just goes to the adults.
Also take a dip in the cave it's amazing...don't miss this opportunity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Punta Cana (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HRS, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort Spa