Me and my parents spend 2 weeks in this incredible hotel. It was their forth time and my second time in this resort, but I stayed there almost six years ago. We all agreed that this time was the best time ever. You could see and feel that they try everything to make you happy and to make your vacations as comfortable as possible. There where some signs of the hurricane but they were repairing and working every day to improve the resort and make it even more beautiful than it is. The food was really good, especially the theme restaurants like the mexican, asiatic food and most of all we loved the italian restaurant (with the very nice girl..Rosa?) . All of the theme restaurants improved a lot compared to the last time. The rooms were also really good: clean, huge and with a nice balcony and minibar without extra charge. But an important change we (or I) got to know with the animation. The last time there haven´t been a lot of activities but this time it was sooo crazy. Every day they had another amazing pool or beach party with spume, dancers, dj and other surprises...here i have to recommend the girl, who was DJ in the palace hotel at the pool: She made an awesome job, really good music, and very lovely!! The beach party was also just amazing with dance and fire shows and perfect atmosphere. But also the activities by day were so much better than before: every day different from Yoga with a violinist at the beach to pop fitness in the pool, beach games, bingo zumba and a lot more. But what made us feel so comfortable and happy there was on the one hand the beautiful and huge resort but on the other hand the people!!! Most of them really really friendly, funny and lovable. The guys from the animation for example were perfect. They made a brillant job and everybody really kind!!! One of the best guys is spaghetti because he is really funny and you can see that he loves his job..always laughing,making fun, dancing and brings all the people to the activities without annoying anyone just being nice. The animations girls were also fantastic: Julián is the best she´s such a nice girl so kind, funny and lovely. But also the chief girl from the bávaro really nice and Blu, pedro the supervisor and the rest of them. You are a great team, great dancers and animators. Thanks for all of the fun and good times we had with you.I miss you already a lot and hope to see you again (especially spaghetti and Julian;)!!<3 Thanks also to all of the friendly waiters (in the buffet las torres!!!) and the rest. Especially a great thanks and hug to Mayerling (from the mexican restaurant and arrecife for lunch) who was very very very nice and always helped us with the reserving of tables. You and your two friends were wonderful and i hope so much to see you again.
The only thing what could be improved would be the music in the disco. sometimes there were some amazing organized parties like the 80´s night and the incredible neon party!! We enjoyed this one a lot but the rest of the nights there was just carribean, calm music and it was almost empty over there. And there were missing some figures of the table soccer game in the sports bar. But all the rest was perfect: good drinks (the mojito bar was sooo good), delicious food, just lovely people and they really care about their guests, that is what was my impression. I love this wonderful huge hotel with the great sport courts, the nice pools, bars and beach, the awesome animation and the incredible pink october with all of the party and activity!! One one the best holidays i ever had!! I would always come again and really recommend this hotel:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & TRS Turquesa Hotel. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Punta Cana (excluding the TRS Turquesa Hotel). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Palladium Hotel Group, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort Spa